EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 800

Trading the "Three Orders" trading system very happy http://market-strategist.blogspot.com

The blog was not working before, now it is working!

EricGR >> :

I don't like trading with other people's money... I don't like it, it puts a lot of pressure on the psyche, but with my own money) you feel safe and secure... your own hard-earned money)

And on the topic of the branch, from January 15-20 next year, the trends will change, the dollar down, gold up, the euro and the pound combined with the dollar will grow.

And you keep guessing...

You're still arguing about goals...

>> Good luck to all and good luck with the trends!

EricGR писал(а) >>

I don't like trading with other people's money... I don't like it, it puts a lot of pressure on the psyche, but with my own money) you feel safe and secure... your own hard-earned money)

And on the branch, from 15-20 January next year, trends will change, the dollar down, gold up, the euro and pound, paired with the dollar will grow.

What if it's a job?

Galina >> :

Can you tell me more about where is the best place to trade currency options?

Saxobank has a sub-broker. finam dot ru. Look for the "global markets" tab there and take the finam malti exchenge platform. I've been on it since it came out (and there are no other options really......)

Helex >> :

What if it is a job?

>> that's different, a man's ready for it, it's his job.

Lord_Shadows, and I'm not guessing. >> let's just say I'm sure of it, and whoever disagrees, that's up to them. I'm not convinced yet, so I'll stick to that scenario. By the way, I haven't argued with anyone about the goals yet.

EricGR >> :

And on the topic of the branch, from January 15-20 next year, trends will change, the dollar down, gold up, the euro and the pound combined with the dollar will grow.

Gold looks like it will go to 800 very soon. No asset in history has ever gone up 10 years in a row without a significant correction. There will be the usual upward correction from 250 to 1200. And then we'll see --- at 700 at 600 or at 200 in five years)

EricGR >> :

it's different, the man's ready for it, it's his job.

Lord_Shadows, and I'm not guessing anything... I don't know, I'm sure of it, who doesn't agree with that, it's their business. I'm not sure if it's true yet, so I'll stick to the script.

So it was kind of a New Year's Eve joke...

I'm in a good mood, and I wish the same for everyone.

>> Good luck!

dextermax писал(а) >>
Saxobank has a sub-broker. finam dot ru. Look for the "global markets" tab there, take the finam malti exchenge platform. I've been on it since it came out (and there are no other options really......)

>>Thank you very much, I'll have a look :)

Well, here is the surprise, the level of 1.4265 was tested 3 times on the break-through.

A surprise for some and a good completion of the 3* Elliot wave for others :) By the way, should go down one more time, to 1.4190-80. I will try to look further, please do not kick :)

1) 1.4190-80

2) 1.4400

3) 1.3900

4) 1.4550 - 1.4700

5) And then we have to watch in details: we may go to the new high or we may enter the third big wave up to 1.3000 and further...

How about that :)