EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 794

Lord_Shadows >> :

I don't want to be a prophet, I don't work on a hunch myself, but in my opinion there is a reversal for correction in this downtrend...

I have defined for myself the levels, the breakthrough of which I will consider as an entry point. Until then I am an observer.

P.S. Good luck to all and following trends!

I can't wait, everything is already open, I am planning to go south after the supposed takeoff...

Looks like the takeover of the oil district has messed up all the cards

waitra >> :

The reversal for a correction took place yesterday =)

The whole question is how far "north" the market can correct...

I don't think you're right. It's not enough to bounce 100 points off the bottom for a reversal, after 850 pips of decline. Although, the samurai last night showed that the level of 1.4300 is firmly protected and it did not go above 1.4411. It has to break out of the falling channel, the upper boundary of this channel, which is 1.4465-1.4445, as of today. Otherwise it is a "dead cat bounce", if you know what I mean.

P.S. Right now the price is closer to the low of the day than to the high. Then what kind of a complete reversal can we be talking about!

Yes, since I found this thread on this site so many people have disappeared somewhere. Especially those who talked about rallying to 1.62 and above... Galina and her cutlets have disappeared :) I remember thinking, how she could trade and go home to fry meatballs (I thought she was a professional), but she probably lost everything. Forte also disappeared, although I do not know, maybe the Maldives is sitting with a laptop and warms his heels in the warm ocean))). Yeah ... And also look a lot of new people in the branch, everyone is trying to show WHERE the price will go next. I wonder who will hold out at least till New Year :) It's just musings about nothing).

I SINCERELY WISH SUCCESS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! :)

Noterday >> :

Yes, since I found this thread on this site so many people have disappeared somewhere. Especially those who talked about rallying to 1.62 and above... Galina and her cutlets have disappeared :) I remember thinking, how she could trade and go home to fry meatballs (I thought she was a professional), but she probably lost everything. Forte also disappeared, although I do not know, maybe the Maldives is sitting with a laptop and warms his heels in the warm ocean))). Yeah... And also look a lot of new people in the branch, everyone is trying to show WHERE the price will go next. I wonder who will hold out at least till New Year :) It's just musings about nothing).

I SINCERELY WISH SUCCESS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! :)

yes.... it's just like the market...

Life in general is an interesting thing!

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

I don't think you're right. It is not enough to bounce back 100 pips from the bottom to make a correction after 850 pips decline. Although, the samurai showed at night that the level of 1.4300 is firmly guarded, they didn't go higher than 1.4411. It has to break out of the falling channel, the upper boundary of this channel, which is 1.4465-1.4445, as of today. Otherwise it is a "dead cat bounce", if you know what I mean.

P.S. Now the price is closer to the low of the day than to the high. Then, what kind of a reversal we are speaking about!

It seems that we speak about different reversals. I mean the reversal yesterday, when the price rebounded from 1.4305 and the market went up. Sooner or later, it will turn down, the question is where. And for the nearest future the question is, will 1.4410/20 be sold, will it try to go sideways, or will it already go down? Here's who knows?

"It's not enough to bounce 100 points off the bottom to turn around for a correction, after an 850 point decline. "

Yeah, it's not enough, technically. And how it will go is unclear (to me at least).

waitra >> :

We seem to be talking about different reversals. I mean the one yesterday, when the price rebounded from 1.4305 and the market went up. Sooner or later it will turn down, the question is where. And for the nearest future the question is, will 1.4410/20 be sold, will it try to go sideways, or will it already go down? Who knows?

You're wrong again. Nothing to do with the reversal that move had anything to do with... If you look at the daily chart, you will see that closing at the low or the high of the day is very rare. Therefore, what happened yesterday was an ordinary intraday movement. And what happened tonight between 2 and 4am Moscow could be considered a defense of the level of 1.4300 and an attempt of a reversal.

waitra >> :

Sooner or later, it will turn down, it's just a question of where.

So is it definitely going to go down, or can it go up?

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

You're wrong again. That move had nothing to do with a reversal.... If you look at the daily chart, you will see that closing at the low or high of the day is very rare. Therefore, what happened yesterday was an ordinary intraday movement. And what happened tonight, between 2 and 4am Moscow, was just a defence of the level of 1.4300 and an attempt to reverse.

Does that mean there is an immediate retracement to 1.440 or not?