EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 799

bernc писал(а) >>
For today I think so: The maximum will reach 1.4350 and then the news will move the chart down. By the end of the week we might reach new lows. Who has an opinion for today and the near future?

Something like this, it doesn't look like it's going to fall this year

bernc >> :
For today I think so: The maximum will reach 1.4350 and then the news will move the chart down. By the end of the week we might reach new lows. Who has an opinion for today and the near future?

1.4350 is the level I will be very careful at, I think it can be broken through after the small pullback, and if it reaches 4420-4450, I will try a sell if the first signs of a reversal from this level are visible...

The pound has already gone, the eu is still fluctuating.

Helex >> :
The pound has already gone, the eu is still fluctuating.

>> the pound may not go far...

What happens if GDP is revised downwards? It can't stay at the same level.

dextermax писал(а) >>
I used to trade on the market only, I don't know where to start. My first step to systematic earnings was losing much money and my account was +50 to minus 50 from month to month. (Only after I had lost 50 percent on the account, I should raise it by 100 percent next month, to the last reported sum))))). I propose you to take note of my scheme in the market, which I call "penalty". Having made a profit, I put some of it into options. I always work with options "out of the money". Their value is very low and I wait weeks to enter them when a market reversal is most likely for me, but by inertia the price still moves in a fading trend. One more important thing. The saying "time is money" ---- applies to options. I trade options not only far out of the money, but also close in time. (2-3-4 weeks) . In general they are traded for pennies . Today the EUR/USD put with a strike of 1.4 and settlement on 20 January 2010 cost 0.007. You can calculate the return on the option if it works. (You expire it at 1.3, for example) ....... That's my "finebat" ...... I know a lot of successful traders who do not work at all except on options. There are companies and banks that provide thousands of opportunities for such trading.

Can you tell me more about where is the best place to trade currency options?

In Saxo, for example, you have to have a decent deposit to start with. For options I'm not ready to put so much :)

Maybe there are easier brokers ????

This is where you trade ????

syan писал(а) >>

which deozit do you play?

http://fxup.org/index.php/traders.html?invite=405&view=graph&tid=114

less ))))

Mda.... I've been following the stomping ground for a long time. And in the end I came to the conclusion that no one offers anything concrete here.

The first problem: The euro rises for a certain period and during this time people get used to the fact that the euro is always rising and do not even want to think about the fact that at any moment there may be a reversal to the south.

The second problem is that the market has moved sharply in large steps. In our case, till recently the Euro was rising proudly and surely going north and there people started writing on the forum that it may rise to 1.53 or even to 1.56 and some people even managed to write 1.6. Now it turns out that the euro is falling and the dollar is rising. Now everyone is saying that it will come to 1.40, someone even wrote that it would be 1.2. All this is possible. But no one knows the reversal point and no one knows even 60% of the exact reversal point.

I've been trading forex for a long time. But I'm not a pro like you. I don't read much information. In other words I don't spend enough time on forex. I used to trade a small sum and won about $20,000 a year, but recently I've lost $30,000 for a short time. Forex is not a stable thing, it's not a job, it's a game.

If someone is sure of himself, if someone considers himself a pro, let him knock me on the ICQ 320250354. I will finance. In short, ready to become an investor. And then we'll discuss it on Facebook. We will start with a minimum of $ 1000 if all goes well, then invest 10 $ / 30 thousand.

They don't offer investment services here. You should go to another forum or branch.

I don't like trading with other people's money... I don't like it, it puts a lot of pressure on the psyche, but with my own money) you feel safe and secure... your own hard-earned money)

And on the subject of the branch, from January 15-20 next year, trends will change, the dollar down, gold up, the euro and pound paired with the dollar will grow.

Reason: