EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 790

Good luck to everyone! In the coming year!

The only reason is that those who made money on risky instruments are fixed now and that is why the USD is growing... From the new year everything will go up again and the USD will be dumped... IMHO for the next six months...

basile >> :
It's just that those who made money on risky instruments are fixed now and that's why the USD is rising... starting from the new year everything will rise again and the USD will be dumped... IMHO for the next half year...

Yes, I was thinking the same thing...In this case we can also break a new all-time high.... Well that's a long way off.))) It's so to speak delusional for five years)

Lord_Shadows >> :

This is the main sign of the trend that many are looking for.

Finally!!!

Found a way to define a trend!!! This forum has tried to define a trend a hundred times already, and as it turns out it's that simple :)

Lord_Shadows >> :

And yet it's all daily hard and bloody work, worth the nerves and lost years of your life.

Is it really worth it?

RomanS >> :

Is it worth it?

Uh... (chuckles) I don't even know how to answer that. I have a goal. I'm striving for it, so to achieve it, I have to make an effort. And what everyone understands by this effort, only he knows, but not others.

P.S. If someone can easily earn money on forex (dealing business and grail sellers I exclude), then i'm just happy for him!

Lord_Shadows >> :

P.S. If someone can easily make money on forex (dealing business and grail sellers I exclude), then good for him!

Making money on the forex market is a game... it's not stable...

Can you for example say that you will earn at least $500 next month?

I don't think so... I will make that money for sure !!! (at least)...

Your point of view is usually taken by people who are not responsible for other people (I mean family), so they take risks because they have nothing to lose...

Imagine if I poured out my entire month's salary and lost it to Forex? What would I live on then?

Common sense is the only thing that saves me....

But of course, I'm happy for those who succeed. All the best. But the main thing for me now is to put my son on his feet and then (if I have the money) I will try forex

RomanS >> :

Making money on the forex market is a game... it's not stable...

Interesting... But still, I consider it a job... I am busy doing it 10-12 hours a day almost every day (which does not mean that I do not leave my computer)... On weekends I only relax and not 100%.

P.S. Oh, and here's another question. Do you consider private business a job or a game? The question is not for the sake of the question. After all, there's a risk very long and hard work not just do not make money, but lose the money invested or worse still lose the capital borrowed, and therefore go bankrupt.

Can people who work for someone and receive a steady salary (sometimes regardless of work done and results) consider themselves workers, and everyone else as gamblers?

P.P.S. All life is a game!

Lord_Shadows >> :

Can people who work for someone and get paid a steady wage (sometimes regardless of the work they do and the result they achieve) consider themselves to be working

No, they can't, they just want to...

All life is a Game...

work from the word slave!

Perseverance and hard work will make all the difference ;)

Reason: