EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 766

My advisor got excited when he bought oil at 69.85.

What if we drop to $12 now?

I have 12 of these bulls, each weighing 1 lot, all waiting for the weather...

Noterday >> :

By the way, I've started using it too, and quite productively!

I agree, but be careful - when there's real and strong movement, you can overlap very well, even make a good profit - but, fuck, when there's chatter back and forth -...fuck it.

OlegTs писал(а) >>
I have 12 of these bulls, each weighing 1 lot, all waiting for the weather...

>> yeah, I dumped everybody before lunch.

closed the two profitable bottom beacons manually, just in case there would be less weight

Ok, I'm off to bed, maybe the EA will score some more before the close, I'm sick of these falls ;(

Good night to all survivors and those who have temporarily fallen in unequal battles;))))))))

OlegTs >> :

OK, I'm off to bed now, maybe the EA will score some more before the close, I'm sick of these dips ;(

Good night to all survivors and temporarily fallen in unequal combat;))))))))

thanks

It is, but we're still hanging in there))

Adjusting as they go, boring...

forex-k >> :

everything goes according to plan! time for the bulls to act.

And you're still averaging against the trend?! The pair was already down 300 pips from the level that I had marked as a key one to close the long buys and start the long sells. Even though at that time the decline was already over 250 pips... Of course, the pair will surely change its direction one day and you will make profit from buying, but will you still have the deposit for that?

P.S. Nothing personal. I would just like to understand the trading methodology and see the analysis tools for such trading.

P.P.S. Good luck to everyone and happy trends!

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

I would just like to understand the trading methodology and see the analysis tools for this kind of trading.

That's the thing, the time for stomping around is over, the windy season is starting.

Reason: