EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 759

It's what kind of logic will be used,

if the data is better than expected:

option 1 - investors are risk averse - euro rises

option 2 - crisis ends - dollar rises

if data is worse

1 - all into the safe haven currencies, i.e. dollar, yen and gold and probably all, the second option probably won't work...

I'm even more inclined towards the yen...

OlegTs >> :

It's what kind of logic will be used,

if the data is better than expected:

option 1 - investors are risk averse - euro rises

option 2 - crisis ends - dollar rises

if data is worse

1 - all into the safe haven currencies, i.e. dollar, yen and gold and probably all, the second option probably won't work...

i'm leaning more towards the yen...

option 1 - investors are risk averse - the dollar goes down

Option 2 - crisis ends - dollar falls

NikT_58 >> :

option 1 - investors are risk averse - the dollar falls

option 2 - crisis ends - dollar falls

you must have a lot of bai, like me? ;)))

:)))

today's spurt is up, then down. set selimits.

And yesterday I closed the whole day on the EUR JPY pair in the black on the sale of EUR

And then I woke up in the middle of the night, something did not sleep, I look at the pair and it's so beautiful, sell tons of euros, which I did, and then an unexpected reversal of events)))) now I see that my losses are growing)))

I wish everyone a good day and a good mood on friday)))))

Buy, take profit at 1.4855

Fraktal >> :

Please tell me a reliable brokerage company. If you do not know, I will not be able to use it, I will not be able to use it as a source of income.

If you have any doubts, do you have to read the forum rules or the title of the topic?

>> Go to http://www.kroufr.ru

Is it absolutely no brains, to guess, that in a private message to you will spam only referrals from kitchens and other lojotrons which in general do not deduce any money?

Fraktal >> :

Please tell me a reliable brokerage company. I have been working with this brokerage company for more than a year and I have no problems with withdrawing money.

I am on http://www.fxstart.ru/?id=37330

I work with this brokerage company for a long time. If you would like to withdraw money with no problems, it is very important to use this brokerage company.

That's a funny way to talk! This is the only thread where I hang out and I've never shat anywhere! I think you should filter your messages!

Reason: