Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 56

sol писал(а) >>
Niroba, so where is the eu going now?

Just like three weeks ago, I'm expecting a sharp drop to 1.4850-75 and then start to drain...

Helen писал(а) >>

No. I can't be "you" with this prick anymore. Neroba, did you come here to be an idiot? A password appears, then disappears, then another one appears? Or is it the same, but it's just "the moment"? Is the server still "non-momentary"? Whose account? I can't make out two pictures, I can't make out this bullshit. If it's someone who has traded on your signals (I seriously doubt that it's yours) or you personally with your own personality (I also doubt that you have it), then I have no idea who it is. And a human request: leave Galin etc. alone. We laugh at your refinements in the field of dristos, but they take it seriously. I understand that you are after them, but as a man I ask - lose only your money..... Though the request is, of course, a useless one... A spit in space...

Don't judge others by yourself :)

forte928 писал(а) >>

In tins...

Gold in the hay...

If it's already on Channel One saying it's going to go up.

that's the first signal to dump.

I'm up on gold in the sel.

alexx_v писал(а) >>
"Where's the prosecutor? - In Ward 6, where we had Napoleon..." (c)

The moment has come, accept GASTAL,

the moment's here, Gastal, accept the moment! ;-)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Don't judge others by yourself :)

Where's the logic in that? Well... it's hard to understand... where it fits in... I'm telling you, it's a spit in the middle of nowhere.

NYROBA >> :

The moment has come, accept GASTAL,

the moment is here, Gastal, accept the moment! ;-)

so that's the moment you were talking about, like "the moment will come and I'll put out the invest" :))))

>> or are you always under the moment? or under Gastal?! oh. :))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

The username and password are posted on page 36, it's strange that no one has guessed it. ;о)

Password posted for no more than 1 hour. :-)

An hour has already passed, even more, I think this time was enough for anyone to

to make sure that the account exists, that it's really trading and it belongs to me! :-)))))))))))

Well if you missed it, you're too late, I'll change it again... ;о)))))))))))

Good luck and lots of passing trends!!! :)

it's not even funny anymore...

gip >> :

Do you come to this forum stoned or something?

Yeah, I should have known. That's typical junkie behavior.

They'll do anything to get their hands on your mink hat or mobile phone.

mpeugep писал(а) >>
it's not even funny anymore.

I'm not joking, I'm serious.

Reason: