EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 760

Fraktal >> :

That's a funny way to talk! This is the only thread where I chat and I've never shit anywhere! You need to filter your messages.

Yeah, that's kind of rude.)))))))))))))

ks99 >> :

today a spurt up, then down. put the selimits on.

>> why did you say that?

Feel like knocking down elks before a mighty spurt upwards?

Reshetov писал(а) >>

What's the point of the makings?

Does it look like they are knocking down the elks before a powerful spurt upwards?

Interesting position, I was waiting down at all and thought that elks were being knocked down to the sell.

Guys, who experienced this, what's the peculiarity of ticks - Bid (in green) / Ask (in blue) jumps which are absent on the bars... I usually see this kind of thing at night.

Reshetov >> :

What's the point of the makings?

Does it feel like knocking down moose before a mighty upward spurt?

A classic scam. First the stops were wrapped up like snot on a fist, then they shaved them off. Now down to 4640.

cr0ss >> :

Guys, who experienced this, what's the peculiarity of ticks - Bid (in green) / Ask (in blue) jumps which are absent on the bars... this is what I usually see at night.

Isn't that the Northern Lights DC by any chance?

DFX >> :

Isn't that the Northern Lights DC, by any chance?

no... it's a feature on all my terminals and it's not always this pattern, usually the ticks look like normal bars... I guess technically it can be explained by....

anyone interested in an idea for a Gold ...I think it's going to go down to 1090

What's not happy is the euras in my pocket. On forex, the income in the pockets is spent, the equity is in place ))))

and the dollar keeps going up and up)))
Reason: