EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 769

It's waves x per cent from nya, heard it somewhere ))))

ph3onix >> :

It's not waves, it's bollocks. Then write correctly "bullshit says that on the Eu (H4) it will be so".

I do not want to get into a palaemic, but it is better to call things by their proper names. Waves mean Elliot. And what you have in the screenshot has nothing to do with Elliot. I will not explain why, you can use Niroba's and Mathemat's posts (BTW he has an awesome post about waves). >> Your posts are not waves but bullshit.

There are a lot of heroes like you who are shaking the air, but you can't get anything sensible to offer,

>> ran in, fucked up and ran away...

OlegTs >> :

There are a lot of heroes like you, scraping the air, but you can't get anything sensible to offer,

you run in, you fuck around and run away...

Why suggest anything? Everything is already written in books. These are NOT Waves, and if your brain does not understand it, I can't help you. What is drawn on the fence may also be called waves, and Gann squares, and Woolf waves. But they will not be those just because they are called like that, will they? Read Mathemat's post regarding wave theory, which is why Neuroba shat himself too. He was also trying to make up smeared bullshit about waves.

ph3onix >> :

Why suggest anything? Everything is already written in books. These are NOT Waves, and if your brain can't understand it, I can't help you. What is drawn on the fence may also be called waves, and Gann squares, and Woolf waves. But they will not be those just because they are called like that, will they? Read Mathemat's post regarding wave theory, which is why Neuroba shat himself too. He was also trying to make up smeared bullshit as waves.

so build your prediction on the correct wave theory and the future will judge, otherwise, the dog barked...

OlegTs >> :

Well, build your forecast on the correct wave theory, and the future will judge, and so the dog barked...

What's the point? The money is not in the forecasts. I've already predicted mine. On the waves. By Neely. Just the real Neely, not the Neurobensky. What is your trade? Three stages? Forecast, entry into the market, exit from the market? Now imagine that you have at least a 50% probability of success in each of these stages. What do we have? 100% (total success) / 2 (forecasting) = 50. 50 (balance) / 2 (entry into the market) = 25. 25 (balance) / 2 = 12.5%. Ie the result of this three-step process in IF you HAVE a 50% chance of success in each of the steps = only 12.5% ;) What the hell kind of forecasting are we talking about? :) As one acquaintance used to say "where is the fscking value from my trading?". So it is here. Forecasting is not the way to the money, think about it ;)

Regarding the wave picture I'm talking about, I can tell you the following. These fucking waves cannot exist at least (!) just because in any zigzag (correction), the duration of wave B must be at least equal to the duration of wave A and wave C. On the presented layout, we see the most outright nonsense. There are HUGE mistakes, and that is why the first step (forecasting) can not be even 50% correct. Never mind the other steps... ;)))

That's how we're turning into a flooding hall. On the alpari forum in general everyone has become interested in discussing my avatar.

I am a newcomer to the forum and market.

I am not here for idle curiosity.

And there is more and more trash in the sense of rubbish.

What is the name of the topic? I would like to talk business!

What for the week? Gentlemen.

ph3onix >> :

I see you've done a great job with your knowledge, but you forgot one thing - you mixed up the selas and the baiyas,

but "I'm a feminine theoretician." ....

OlegTs >> :

I see you have distinguished yourself with your knowledge, but you forgot one little thing - you mixed up the selas and the baiyas,

but "I'm a theorist on the female side." ....

Mm-hmm. We all do. 95% of traders lose, the other 5% say they're pussies. I guess we're in this together. Or you don't confuse sells and buys? :)

ph3onix >> :

Mm-hmm. We all have our faults. 95% of traders lose, the other 5% say they're pussies. I guess we're in this together. Or you don't confuse sells and buys? :)

I do, quite often, but I try not to bullshit others, as I have no moral right to do so, and I urge you to do the same,

>> that's it, I'm done bullshitting.

OlegTs >> :

I do, and quite often, but I try not to bullshit others, as I have no moral right to do so, and I urge you to do the same,

>> that's it, I'm done bullshitting...

That's the thing, the waves you've made are bullshit :) I wrote the truth :) If they sell you shit as sausage, would you believe the name?) Same here. The shown shit on a screenshot has nothing to do with wave theory. That was the point of my post. And not to discuss with you how shameful we are demons-slivelers (c) :) Bullshit stop, but the author of the screenshot, nevertheless I recommend to use more correct terms. I think Sabluk will back me up on the wave theory issues presented in this forum by Neuroboy ;)

Reason: