EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 767

I've made a lot of money from stomping around, but don't talk about wind. Everything that used to be there is broken immediately... Martingale.

voinov >> :
I made good profit on trailing trades, but don't worry about winds. Everything that used to be there immediately breaks down. >> martingale.

I understand you, try using trailing instead of TR on winds, might help, in this case you can balance all open positions with the same but in the other direction...

I have it working from time to time, and sometimes even the funds become higher than the balance...

Helex >> :

That's the thing: the time for stomping around is over, the windy season is starting.

Just many people liked to get positive swaps even on unsuccessfully opened positions in Buy and expecting a probable profit. Not to mention the targets expected around 1.5300 to 1.6000. Regarding the winds, I try not to care about the movement. Like others I make mistakes, but averaging 500 pips against the trend is not for me.

>> Good luck to all and good trends!

What are your views for next week, how will the news work out?

I don't want to make any predictions anymore, I'll just go with the flow,

Do you think my 10 orders will survive another drop?

"And the ships parted like ships at sea..." - that's me talking about the fact that the past week has seen the dollar correlate with the stock indices, as well as the dollar and the yen.

Historically this has been a harbinger of worsening weather.

So the windy season may be just around the corner.

Lord_Shadows >> :

Are you still averaging against the trend?! The pair was already down 300 pips from the level that I marked as the key to close the long buys and start the long sells. Even though at that time the decline was already over 250 pips... Of course, the pair will surely change its direction one day and you will make profit from buying, but will you have enough deposit for that?

P.S. Nothing personal. I would just like to understand the trading methodology and see the analysis tools for such trading.

P.P.S. Good luck to all and keep up the trends!

You could easily pick up 50 pips on the last reversal or catch breakeven in a pinch! So that's why it's OK!

forex-k >> :

On the last reversal you could easily pick up 50 pips or catch breakeven in an extreme case! So it's OK!

I personally will only be happy for you and others on the forum in terms of profitability and success in general...

No malicious thoughts or desires were, are or will be.

Good luck to everyone and passing trends!!!

BLACK_BOX >> :

"And the ships parted like ships at sea..." - that's me talking about the fact that the past week has seen the dollar correlate with the stock indices, as well as the dollar and the yen.

Historically, this has been a harbinger of worsening weather.

So the windy season may be just around the corner.

worsening weather on the dollar???? does it get a pop after all?

Reason: