EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 765

I'm almost in a draw at the moment. $16.85 in today's and yesterday's balance. And about zero in equity.

Before today's sausage fight, I had $156.50 in the balance and about the same in equity.

So that's the pie.

I already bought the eurik against the yen))

I took a buy on the eurik against the yen)))))))))) still rubbing)))

I had about 35% of my deposit, so far... thank God I've regained all the drawdown (30%) after last Friday,

but I haven't done anything stupid like opening series of buys after the initial drawdown,

had to open up as the play progressed to the volumes of these bays.

Someone here really wanted to go south, Sorento it seems - that's south!!!

By the way, Sorento's left us, probably not interested...

i got a lot of experience, i can tell you it's priceless,

You get two wrongs for a wrongsman...

No one is immune from this business. The interesting thing is that I started this business with a strong desire to make money,

now i'm even more excited about the process...

I read all this and I do not understand, over 700 pages discussed, but in the end what, most of them are losing money or in a drawdown. After all, it seems that it is impossible to strike for a couple of weeks. Plus this last tapering triangle is usually a continuation pattern. Yes, and yesterday the decision about the rate did not pull the pound up, which means that it is still down. A lot of people are posting by the hundreds and thousands, is anyone making any money at all! I, for example, earned 100 pips on the yen and the pound today, settling on the top of a triangle... Maybe lucky, of course, but nevertheless I didn't buy on principle...

DFX >> :
I read all this and I do not understand, more than 700 pages discussed, and as a result, most of them lose or in a drawdown. It seems to be clear, that it is impossible to take a loss for already couple of weeks. Plus this last tapering triangle is usually a continuation pattern. Yes, and yesterday the decision about the rate did not pull the pound up, which means that it is still down. A lot of people are posting by the hundreds and thousands, is anyone making any money at all! I, for example, earned 100 pips on the yen and the pound today, settling on the top of a triangle... Maybe lucky, of course, but nevertheless I did not buy on principle...

In my case, there are points on the euro and the pound (both with the dollar 3 points), and so all this time in the village, the result is not fixed, waiting for a clear reversal. as the current profitable village covers minus points, but otherwise... the real drawdown of 80% of the depo... And I would have gone grey)) as the sums are large, and the profits are like the main income from my small-scale entrepreneurial activity.

I have to say that everyone expresses his opinion, thoughts, fixes it in something, charts, fundamentals, but no one will tell the truth, no one will take responsibility for predicting the movement of currency, it's OK, but why should I take a risk.

OlegTs >> :

I had to open selves as the play progressed on the volumes of these bays.

By the way, I started using this too, and quite productively!

My prediction is next week's growth! This is my humble opinion!

Fraktal >> :
My prediction is next week's growth! This is my humble opinion!

>> I agree. Absolutely. But not first of the week. We'll go down a bit more.

everything is going according to plan! it's time for the bulls to act.

forex-k писал(а) >>

everything is going according to plan! it's time for the bulls to act.

Hold on, first stop with the shipment.

Reason: