EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 772

DFX >> :

>> There you go, I told you so.)

Yeah, I told you, too. >> the day's off to a great start.)

Noterday >> :

Yeah I said that too) Too bad no one believes it) The day started off awesome!)

Yeah, the pound took it at 1.6216.

Now look where a lot of stops people put for the last flat triangle - this is our minimum target. On the eu I think it's 1.4780.

Careful with the Euro, it may fall again to 1.4550 +/-, I put it at breakeven.

Good morning all, I see that everyone is betting against the dollar. Maybe I was the only one who sat AUDJPY. Strangely enough, it seems to be going down, there was a jump to 0.55, but it did not reach 0.618.

odiseif >> :
Good morning everybody, I see everybody is in the mood for bai against the dollar. Maybe I was the only one who sat AUDJPY. Strange but I think it will go down. There was a bounce to 0.55, not to 0.618.

Nah) On a large scale I'm a bear now for the next six months :) Let's see, the eur has turned down unequivocally! The past fall in EURUSD cannot be uncorrected, that's why I'm buying a little bit)

Noterday >> :

No) On a large scale, I'm now a bear for the next six months :) Let's see, the eur has turned down unequivocally! Last fall on EURUSD cannot be uncorrected, that's why I'm buying little by little)

I showed you the weekly chart of Gold ... I said I hadn't got to the weekly charts .......but the divergence is pointing downwards ...and the important level has been reached

Noterday писал(а) >>

Yes and I said so too) The day started out awesome!)

Talk to me :) You're standing in losses, just like you drew in previous posts :) According to your charts, you're in a sell and you wrote yourself that you're in a sell.

Earlier:

Conclusion: I personally will sell, and as soon as I get a 100% signal to go up, I will buy.

Right. What's not to understand? Sell's closed. Now in the bay. Clear on the markings. The signal to buy came up...

Noterday >> :

The hacker redrawer :) Niroba's case lives and thrives :))) Should have stayed in the sell until the last wave of your chart :)

Really, why post drawings as the only true one when you don't follow them yourself?

Yes guys ... criticism is criticism. I understand when it's constructive, but now, I personally think that all this nonsense you're saying because everyone is in a drawdown below 70%) no matter how you look - everyone has swaps with losses, positions are at a huge loss, and the pluses you collect on TP miserable. I can bring everyone down too, but I don't need it...
Reason: