FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 884

Ishim:
till monday (everything will change, and information disks have their lifespan, and here abruptly on the news ....) (about 15 disks watched - there was no cancellation - the term sometimes does not live up. well, for example a disk of 250 pips. 100 pips in 2 days and may not survive to the finish ... but I can get by with 100 pips on 12 pairs)

OK, I'm off to bed, hello everyone!

and the dough is in the sticks:

Ishim:
...................., and rims have a lifespan, .................................

You should be more careful with the wheels!

......Much safer than our traditional(!) Friday night isoteric conversations.

In the last conversation We agreed on the next Friday topic:

_Causes and ways of realising a bio-energetic anomaly that causes a person to leave their own body and, as a consequence, to observe their physical shell from the outside.

stranger:
What happened here? I got wasted last night - jameson, ladies' moe and all that...

I see you've been flapping your gums without me, old man. Did you at least have the sense to take it to the CU? The tub didn't make it to the lodge on July 20th...

I see my boys got everybody fooled.)

All right, I'm gonna go get a healing drink...

stranger:

Not a single losing trade.

You tell that to your grandmother.

stranger:

Don't tell me what to say, have you washed your hair?

Go rinse your mouth - it stinks. Prepare your mouth and teeth for Ivan and his conspiracies.

Vadens:
.......Ha-ha-ha! He's very young and dangerous! Hang in there!
Yes, I understand, on the one hand I feel sorry for him, I sympathize, but on the other hand I think, well, you have to be like that..... I had a lawyer working for me 3 years ago... although Ishim has a lot of experience, unlike that..... he did not work for over a year and quit, I was fed up with his demands... he had no head...

stranger:

... you don't think I'm smart?

Shit, maybe it was smart money after all... But I'm not used to trusting everyone, so I have my own point of view. And it's that what happened yesterday was nothing more than a coincidence. I mean, who's stopping Jenny Yellen from fucking with something else... that would spur the dollar up instead of down? That's right - nothing. Even though she's trying to do it delicately and gently. What's stopping her from raising it a bit? Inflation? It's all bullshit... Some other ulterior motive. Now they say they don't think they'll raise it at all this year. But again, how would the same "smart money" know about it all? Unless they have access to this very data. But, damn it - it's not legal - they fine everybody right to left... Again, why did they play out in a clearly visible scenario? It's all weird!!! Or too simple to be true.

mmmoguschiy-new:

Shit, ...........................But where did.................. these very "smart money" come from? ..................That's weird!!! ...................

And you're a philosopher!

Teacher:
What happened here? I got drunk last night - jameson, ladies' moe and all that...

Well, I'm going to drink a healing potion to cure myself...

Why has Chita turned to vulgar prose again?

Write poetry again, you poet of the toilet...

Evgeniya Balchin:
Yes I understand, on the one hand I feel sorry, I am sympathetic and on the other hand, I think, well, you have to be like this..... I had a lawyer working 3 years ago, green the same...although Ishim has a lot of experience, unlike that one..... he didn't work for more than a year and quit, he was fed up with her demands...I had no head...
I think people here are all with their heads. It's just that everyone has taken on a virtual role.

Vadens:
I think the people here are all in their right minds. It's just that everyone has taken on a virtual role.
I agree))))) I don't want to offend anyone.
Reason: