EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 762

Helex >> :

Mr Reshetov, so many brilliant ideas and keep the buy ))))

It's not me holding, it's the councillor. What ideas are there? Everything was on the upside, and then the quid got mad, he's a lousy jackal. As a result, I got three losses, two takeovers and minus equity. In other words, if we take everything yesterday and today + equity, we end up with a loss, although the balance is still positive.

Helex >> :
It's a long way to go.

>> do you think it's gonna be a long flight?

basile >> :

>> do you think we're gonna fly that far?

I'm hoping it'll be back like it was three hours ago today. But who knows? If you knew, you'd be living in Sochi.

Right now the hairpin looks like a reversal for now. But, if the quid starts to regain ground again, the hairpin will disappear.

You people are strange.... page 753 look it up. Otherwise you're saying: "What's the triangle?" even though I've shown it before. I'm bragging - I made 30% of the deposit today :)

Here's more: 2009.12.11 21:00:03 '2033582': order was opened : #61887677 sell 0.10 USDCHF at 1.03421 sl: 1.04301 tp: 1.02541

Noterday >> :
Strange people you are.... page 753 look it up. Otherwise you're saying: "What's the triangle?" even though I've shown it before. I'm bragging - I made 30% of the deposit today :)

krasaffcheg))) you understand that listening to everyone is not an option-who is right or wrong, you have to do it your way!!!! if you listen to everyone, the deposit will not last long))))))))))))))

I'm standing in the bays till the melt!

What was that all about?

I've been gone for two hours on business, some bad news in america or something,

so tell me something that makes sense...

I think 1.4560 is ok for short positions

standing in the bays until melted! 1,5

Reason: