EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 758

gip >> :
Where is the monitoring link?

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=portfolio&xid=7653

there are two accounts, my real and the new demo

Are you really making a loss or a profit in the real world?

gip >> :
Are you really making a loss or profit on the real?

>> see in person

Is EURUSD going to go down today after all? I don't like the way it's bouncing :/

By MY INDICATORS, the NZD should be about to go down......

11 December. /Dow Jones/. The U.S. dollar is under downward pressure again after ratings agency Moody's confirmed it has no plans to downgrade the AAA rating held by the U.S. and Britain for now, while German Chancellor Angela Merkel hinted that other eurozone countries should help Greece solve its debt problems. Favorable data on industrial production in China further improved investor sentiment, resulting in European stock indices rising early in the session. The EUR/USD was trading higher at 1.4749 and the USD/JPY was also trading higher at 88.84. The British pound/dollar pair rose to 1.6333.

I think the market is waiting for news. What's the big news today? Who's the news expert here? :)

America 16.30

16:30 USA Core Retail Sales m/m - Core Retail Sales m/m 0.6% 0.2% 16:30 USA Retail Sales m/m - Retail sales m/m 0.6% 1.4% 16:30 USA Import Prices Index - Import Prices 1.2% 0,007 17:55 USA Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment - Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment 68.7 67.4 17:55 USA Prelim UoM Inflation Expectations - Prelim UoM Inflation Expectations 2.7% 18:00 USA Change in inventories - Business inventories -0.3% -0.4%

16:30USA
Retail sales - Retail sales November 1.4% 0.8% -
16:30USA
Retail sales excluding cars - Retail sales excluding cars November 0.2% 0.3% -

This is the most important thing today...

Holy crap :) Who thinks so?) I've already got it all figured out for me on the waves, but I'd like to have some additional confirmation. How this news may affect EURUSD? Who thinks?
Reason: