EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 677

Today is all about barcades, we are in a war )))) in which only trawls survive ;) and orders without stoplosses

Helex >> :

Today all on the barcades, we're in a war )))) in which only trawls survive ;) and orders without stoplosses

I'm down half a deposit, but it's happened before, maybe this time it'll blow over...

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I have a drawdown of half a deposit, but it has happened before, maybe this time it will go through...

>> I recommend you to defend with self stops, however this correction might turn into a long term fall, but there will be a return to the highs.

Helex >> :

Protect yourself with SellStops, I recommend, as long as this correction does not turn into a long-term decline, but there will still be a return to the highs.

The strategy has a lock, which balances all the positions in case of a very big drawdown, so it's OK for now,

The main thing is to wait until, as someone here said, the dangling like Mr. in the ice hole, then we will catch up.

This is how bubbles burst, the belief in stable and rising gold

Helex >> :

Today is all barecades, we are in a war )))) in which only trawls survive ;) and orders without stoplosses

:))) respect!!! the carnage is wild!!! it was, is and will be! and stops are evil - my stop is brain....

Yep, i just woke up - gold got played (the usual 1.3 chatter... i don't care if it's 10 - don't think with your brain), eurobucks got a nice dip :))

that's what a sound sleep means...

I'll buy the Eurobucks...

sonic's overnight comment:

http://www.arif.ee/invision/index.php?showtopic=4193&view=findpost&p=76386

i guess we are waiting for the control shot and up?

cr0ss писал(а) >>

and I'm on the Eurobucks buy...

Similarly, just put fat sellstops on all accounts at 1.4917, haven't even made it to the take

forex-k >> :

This is how bubbles burst, the belief in stable and rising gold

Galina said it right: whoever trades gold sooner or later loses his deposit

I opened a buy order on gold, I DO NOT BELIEVE THE REALITY OF THIS FALL!!!

stoploss is set at 1143.30, if it doesn't work, no big loss...

Reason: