EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 179

Nisramchuk >> :

I think it's going to go down, but I don't know where it's going to go.

>> there's going to be a mess.

firemast >> :

go bang on the wall! :) jerk.

I agree, that was mean :) You shouldn't have sent me away.

I ain't got no memory, so I gotta write it down.

forte928 писал(а) >>

The regularities in the wave are always present, but they can be found by those who know how to see them, and in order to learn this, one should not rub it in, but try to look at the chart in a non-standard way...sometimes without instructions...

I don't know who Wolf may be a good person, I'm not in dispute, but once I tried to find a pattern in these lines without any knowledge of the "Gurus" of the market. You do not think that the same Wolfe made a name for himself by writing these very theories, as he could not make any money in the market with them. Because if his theories had worked and all the others, Elliot, Wolverine, Spider-Man, etc. By the way their names are very much like Hollywood stars, even Soros is not Soros at all. It's all a brand to put a bullshit on your ears. They would blow their brains out and make money if the theories worked in practice. And in his grave saw these all the data to lay out, although I do not argue in 50% of cases they work maybe even in 52% ))))

Here's a crusade is a money-making topic, now it's better organised on the North American continent. Fort Knox, for example.

Let's go down to the small scale... let's shoot...

forte928 >> :

Greetings.

I thought we'd never hear from Forth again.

Thought it was stuck in there with its graphical control.

kharko писал(а) >>

Let's go down to the small scale... let's shoot...

Where? Didn't say.

So here's the deal, I'm recruiting for a holy march on Fort Knox, estimated to need 100,000 men + 5 million Chinese for a diversionary tactic. Enough gold for everyone. Especially since the Chinese will be outnumbered.

Preliminary information is as follows:

From my observations of Woolf waves, I can say that the waves only work in a certain way as in the picture

kharko >> :

Let's go down to the small scale... We're about to fire...

>> we already did.

Helex >> :

Where to? Didn't say.

So here's the deal, I'm recruiting for a holy march on Fort Knox. Supposedly 100,000 men + 5 million Chinese for diversionary tactics. Enough gold for everyone. Especially since the Chinese will be outnumbered.

Preliminary information is as follows:

Give us some preliminary information, preferably with figures, and we'll think about it.

strangerr >> :

>> Already fired.

Turns out we've got some pretty big guys around here

Reason: