EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 172

Helex писал(а) >>

In the form of numbers in the EA's log, for example. Why display seconds graphically?

hmmm.... let's try....

gip писал(а) >>

Am I correct in assuming that you are identifying moments of change in market conditions to understand when price will start to move in the opposite direction?

Because it's hard to predict the movement based on the current state or state statistics for a period of time.

Or do you also use time charts?

Really, it's like asking how a violinist plays the violin. Experience, practice, experience, diligence, experience......

By the way, I play the violin ))) played once for 7 years I learned.

EUR and the market are flat, so the uncertainty zone is clear. Waiting for the morning.

Helex >> :

Really, it's like asking how a violinist plays the violin. Experience, practice, experience, diligence, experience......

By the way, I play the violin )))) played once for 7 years I learned.

I am an understanding person. I'm not asking for secrets, but the general direction is interesting. If you're the only one in the world who knows how to play the violin, you'll have no one to talk to :)

gip писал(а) >>

I am an understanding person. I'm not asking for secrets, but the general direction is interesting. If you are the only one in the world who can play the violin, you will have nobody to talk to :)

I work out MMO on demo now. Later I will show the results and if I like them I will order some investors and I don't bullshit them. I have no problems with slippage, requoting, etc., as I have no problems with them.

Krotu >> :

All right, now that we're on a roll, I'll give you my forecast for the eu:

1,4950 - October 2 8))) (I got this date from Fairmast, the rest is fair, fair 8)))))

You must have already started! Is it a year and a half, or is it a year and a half? )))))

for the next "couple of weeks" (c)

alexx_v >> :
for the next "couple of weeks" (c).

(Doesn't that move make you want to puke? )

sell and wait till 1.444, then booze... there we'll see

There should in principle not be such a spread, what are the prerequisites?

Unless the elections in Ukraine are )))))

Helex >> :

There should in principle not be such a spread, what are the prerequisites?

Unless the elections in Ukraine )))))

It takes five elections to make that happen ))
Reason: