EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 173

Vyazemskiy >> :

(Doesn't that move make you want to puke? )

and the copyright is not mine :))

---

there you go - no link to the source, "they killed Petrukha, Abdullah stabbed him..."

SZS: again - the copyright is not mine :))

alexx_v >> :

and the copyright is not mine :))

I get it... But the date given makes the assumption correct )

Vyazemskiy >> :

You seem to have already started! Is that for a year and a half, or a year and a half ? )))))

First of all it hasn't started yet, secondly on the target at 1.4430 I am still thinking, I was looking at the chart for a long time, I built the Fibo, I guess I will agree with the Nik kiss at 1.4370, as a result here are the changes:

1,4370-1,4400

1,4950 - 2 October 8)) (I checked this date with Fairmast, the rest of it myself, honestly, honestly 8)))))

1,2500 is the target for a couple of months, it's hard to be exact, but it's right up to the New Year

Helex >> :

There shouldn't be such a spread in principle, what are the prerequisites?

Unless the elections in Ukraine )))))

Elections in Ukraine? :))) look at the map - where is Ukraine and where is EURUSD-ar :))

kalosha >> :

If you are still alive in the market .... then you are almost a pro)))

In all seriousness I am ready to give a lesson on what to do and most importantly what not to do in forex and what it takes to learn it. Education paid. For more information, please contact me in person. I will not give tips on how to make money, but I will give tips on how not to lose and where to start. Believe me, it's worth a lot, especially if you're going to spend a lot of time on Forex.

Krotu писал(а) >>

In all seriousness, I am ready to give a lesson on what to do and most importantly what not to do in Forex and what it takes to learn it. The training is paid. For more details, please contact me in person. I will not give tips on how to make money, but I will give tips on how not to lose and where to start. Believe me, it's worth a lot, especially if you're going to spend a lot of time on Forex.

Read the whole list, please.

kalosha >> :

Read out the whole list, please.

Interested, write to me in person. I'll tell you one thing, I have one VERY good reason why I can give you this lesson. Believe me, you'll save a LOT of money on all sorts of courses, etc. scams that are a dime a dozen at different brokers. And for breakfast, 99% of people who come to Forex lose money. Are you interested in further communication?

Krotu писал(а) >>

Interested, write in person. I will say one thing, I have one VERY good reason why I may give you this lesson. Believe me, you will save a HUGE amount of money on all sorts of courses, etc. scams that are a dime a dozen from different brokers. And for breakfast, 99% of people who come to Forex lose money. Are you interested in further communication?

Interesting with one condition - you show me how you have been working on the real, then I conclude how you differ from DC courses.

Dear AK - if you are looking for a grail, it is not for me. Everyone wants to see a statement, but I assure you that those who have that very document in order, are NOT here. My experience, which I am prepared to share, is that of ERRORS, and I am not shy to talk about it. I'm willing to talk about how I've come this way over the last THREE years and what I've managed to learn. If I had been offered three years ago to tell the TRUTH about Forex for a small amount of money, I would have gladly paid for such an experience to save much MORE money. Believe me, NO ONE writes in books and NO ONE will tell you the TRUTH about what the Stock and Forex market is. You want to save your money - I am ready to tell you about it. You need a grail and a posh Statement - I wish you success in your search.

Krotu писал(а) >>
Dear AK - If you are looking for a grail, it's not for me. Everyone wants to see a document, but I assure you that those who have that very document in order, are NOT here. My experience, which I am prepared to share, is that of ERRORS, and I am not shy to talk about it. I'm willing to talk about how I've come this way over the last THREE years and what I've managed to learn. If I had been offered three years ago to tell the TRUTH about Forex for a small amount of money, I would have gladly paid for such an experience to save much MORE money. Believe me, NO ONE writes in books and NO ONE will tell you the TRUTH about what the Stock and Forex market is. You want to save your money - I am ready to tell you about it. You need a grail and a posh Statement - I wish you success in your search.
It's not about the Statement . I just need to be convinced of your professionalism. The question is - HOW? It's a very diverse world these days. I hope you understand what I'm saying. And the offer is really tempting.
Reason: