EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 185

forte928 писал(а) >>

The market has remained the same, nothing has changed a year ago or now, when there were no computers, the principles were the same, but with a lag ... the psychology of the crowd has remained.

Only correction the same crowd psychology changes every 2-3 weeks, there are still codes which 2-3 weeks at 30% went without saving per day, even one at PAMM got to 15th place at Alpari for 3 days.

Helex >> :

That's the thing: automation on the one hand is good, but on the other hand you can't digitize everything, and some things cannot be digitized or require constant human intervention. Like Honda's robot, which is in fact completely controlled by an operator ))))

>> it can be done.

I don't know how yet, but it can be done.

forte928 писал(а) >>

The market has not changed a year ago or now, when there were no computers, the principles were the same, but with a lag ... Crowd psychology has remained the same.

The crowd becomes more nervous every day. When they didn't have computers, even a 20p movement in one day seemed enormous. And when the crowd is nervous + 100p jumps in seconds.... then there is only guessing about the market formula.... Only here and now is something more or less clear.

NikT_58 >> :

Can be done

I doubt it, forte wrote about intuition, which I totally agree with him about, but how can I put it in the EA code?

bivus >> :
Soon forex will be abolished and so will money, the "one world currency" numbers in the form of a chip boom to keep in their pockets...)))))))

The market cannot be abolished by definition.

There will just be other tools.

bivus писал(а) >>
Soon forex will be abolished and money too, the numbers of the "single world currency" in the form of a chip will be kept in their pockets... )))))))

I would have abolished money, made food and girls free and there would have been paradise on earth )))) Everyone would have been picking dandelions and making wreaths, but then again there was a Macedonian who would have broken this idyll. It's all Alexander the Great's fault, the bastard.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

The market cannot be abolished by definition.

There will simply be other instruments.

Time will tell .... perhaps a new global scam will be invented! The main thing for us all is to pick up the keys in time.... ;)

bivus >> :
Soon they will abolish forex and money too, they will keep "one world currency" numbers in their pockets as a chip...)))))))

They will stick chips up their asses instead of numbers. In case anyone has not noticed, the world is changing and I think the institution of the state is slowly dying out, more and more people understand that our rulers have turned them into slaves and they enjoy themselves while babbling on TV about people's happiness and other nonsense, I would not be surprised if we see major revolutions and wars in the coming years.

NikT_58 >> :

I wonder when gip will get into the bargain?

He's getting there.

I don't flaunt it as I am always very hesitant. Went out for an hour, left a buy with a stop of 10 pts. While walking I convinced myself that the stop will be overrun. I came back - here it is, happiness :)

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Can be done

I think I made a perpetual MMC, but it's the third day it's not able to find good entry points, and I've already made over 100 points by hand, although the strategies are the same in principle...

Reason: