EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 177

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Elections in Ukraine? :))) look at the map - where is Ukraine and where is EURUSD-ar :))

The message was for those who understand comedy club, zadorny, petrosyan, poutine jokes........

>>Ukraine has a powerful effect on the GBP as well, which is why it is trending up today and I'm a buy

Helex >> :

The message was for those who understand comedy club, zadorny, petrosian, poutine jokes........

>> Ukraine has a powerful effect on the GBP as well, which is why it's trending today.

Only our prime minister (Yulka) has a powerful influence and that on brains and pockets, while Ukraine has no influence on anything.

Helex >> :

The message was for those who understand comedy club, zadorny, petrosian, poutine jokes........

Ukraine has a powerful effect on the British pound as well, which is why it's trending today.

I'd rather be fighting about the question of a flat-out not a flat-out.

And these topics can be offensive.

>>...

NikT_58 >> :

I would prefer to argue about the question of a flat-out not a flat-out

And these topics can be offensive.

>> come on.

All the more reason why we don't decide these topics.

I think this is the worst place and time to enter the market. Worse only on contradictory news.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Only our prime minister (Yulka) has a powerful influence and that on brains and pockets, while Ukraine has no influence on anything.

Another connoisseur of humour.

For your information the Fuhrer is hiding in Zakarpattya region and is preparing the demarche to the whole Europe after which his troops with alien technologies will seize all states and Europe in 7 days and will reign a thousand years Reich. So Ukraine's influence on the world economy is enormous.

The Japanese know about it and keep quiet.

For those who think otherwise, I have a couple of crazy news items. On the impact of Zimbabwe on the world economy, for example.

gip писал(а) >>
I think this is the worst time and place to enter the market. It is worse only on contradictory news.

Uh-huh. :-) Folks, posting a laughing picture from a real account. Got in yesterday, then started locking, then tried to get out of the locks... eventually made it:

I've had worse situations, I'll get out, what can I do :-)))

Continuing the Wolf theme...

Senior Plan... Daly... Bounced off trendline 1-3... Price is making a run-up, before throwing down...

Here's the wrong wave that worked out.... Apparently, price is going to the 1-3 line to bounce back down...

A.O. писал(а) >>

Uh-huh. :-) Folks, posting a laughing picture from a real account. Got in yesterday, then started locking, then tried to get out of the locks... eventually made it:

I've had worse situations, I'll get out, but what can I do :-)))

By the way, I wouldn't recommend to go too fast in the bay on EURUSD

Helex писал(а) >>

This is what I call a flat, by the way, I would not recommend to rush for the bay on EURUSD.

I agree, if you pay attention, the picture shows a TP at 1.4836

And in general I posted this from the series - how NOT to do it :-)

Reason: