EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 174

Krotu >> :

Firstly, it has not started yet, secondly on the target at 1.4430 I am still thinking, I was looking at the chart for a long time, built Fibo, I probably agree with Nik kissing at 1.4370, as a result here are the changes:

1,4370-1,4400

1,4950 - 2 October 8)) (I've got this date from Fairmast, the rest is fair, fair 8)))))

1,2500 - this is a target for a couple of months, it's hard to be exact, but it will be exact before the New Year

With a forecast like that all you have to do is tell people about forex. at your prices, it's a cramp by the time you build a chart ))))))))))))))))

Krotu >> :
Dear AK - if you are looking for a grail, it is not for me. Everyone wants to see a statement, but I assure you that those who have that very document in order, are NOT here. My experience, which I am prepared to share, is that of ERRORS, and I am not shy to talk about it. I'm willing to talk about how I've come this way over the last THREE years and what I've managed to learn. If I had been offered three years ago to tell the TRUTH about Forex for a small amount of money, I would have gladly paid for such an experience to save much MORE money. Believe me, NO ONE writes in books and NO ONE will tell you the TRUTH about what the Stock and Forex market is. You want to save your money - I am ready to tell you about it. You need a grail and a posh Statement - I wish you success in your search.

do you want to talk everyone out of trading and only get rich yourself on your predictions?

Sept 29 /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair looks slightly overbought and trading is expected to be volatile due to quarter-end hedging and ahead of an extended weekend sequence in China starting tomorrow, says ANZ Bank senior dealer Alex Sinton. "The /pair/ may be forming a rounded top. If 1.4517 is broken, then a fall to the 1.4350-1.4400 area could follow," he says. Resistance is at 1.4625, according to Sinton. The strengthening of growth-sensitive assets before the current session was initially helped by better-than-expected US house price data, but this positive effect was offset by a decline in the consumer confidence index. Sinton adds that the dollar index, having overcome resistance, is looking confident at 77.12. The euro could suffer from a lack of buying interest due to the Chinese holiday, which runs until 9 October. At the time of writing, the euro/dollar pair was trading at 1.4529.

Krotu >> :

Firstly, it has not started yet, secondly on the target at 1.4430 I am still thinking, I was looking at the chart for a long time, built Fibo, I probably agree with Nik kissing at 1.4370, as a result here are the changes:

1,4370-1,4400

1,4950 - 2 October 8)) (I've got this date from Fairmast, the rest is fair, fair 8)))))

1,2500 - this is a target for a couple of months, it's hard to be exact, but it will be exact before the New Year

I agree with the 1.4950 figure, I think if it goes well we will see it before the end of the week.

bivus >> :
Sep 29 /Dow Jones/. The euro/US dollar pair looks slightly overbought and trading is expected to be volatile due to hedging around the end of the quarter and ahead of an extended weekend sequence in China starting tomorrow, says ANZ Bank senior dealer Alex Sinton. "The /pair/ may be forming a rounded top. If 1.4517 is broken, then a fall to the 1.4350-1.4400 area could follow," he says. Resistance is at 1.4625, according to Sinton. The strengthening of growth-sensitive assets before the current session was initially helped by better-than-expected US house price data, but this positive effect was offset by a decline in the consumer confidence index. Sinton adds that the dollar index, having overcome resistance, is looking confident at 77.12. The euro could suffer from a lack of buying interest due to the Chinese holiday, which runs until 9 October. At the time of writing the Euro/Dollar pair was trading at 1.4529.

A rounded ass it is forming, where do they get these fucking experts? From my own experience: if the "experts" are talking about an imminent decline, it's time to buy.

strangerr >> :

I agree with the figure 1.4950, I think, if it goes well, we will see it till the end of the week.

Maybe more.

Though personally, I'm more inclined to go down first.

But only the Wagon Driver knows about it.

NikT_58 >> :

Maybe more.

Though personally, I'm more inclined to go down first.

But only the wagon driver knows that.

Could be a little over 1.50 and we have already gone down

strangerr >> :

Could be a little over 1.50, and we're already down.

I'm only looking at four waves.

And of those, only wave 15 is showing up at 1.51.

Now we have to see how they add up.

I mean, it may or may not kill the 15th wave.

NikT_58 >> :

I'm only looking at four waves.

And of those, only wave 15 is showing up at 1.51.

Now we have to see how they add up.

I mean, will they or won't they kill the 15th wave?

A pullback to the 4470 area may still be possible, but after the rise to 4750, that's by eye on the daily chart.

Vyazemskiy >> :

Do you want to talk everyone out of trading and only get rich on your predictions?

I do not make forecasts and I do not sell them. I am willing to give a man the information he needs. It takes time, and time, you understand, is not free.
Reason: