EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 186

gip >> :
I don't flaunt it unnecessarily as I am always very hesitant. Went out for an hour, left a buy with a stop of 10 pts. While I was walking I convinced myself that the stop would be overridden. I came back - here it is, good luck :)

So you should be in a Buy since yesterday or did you close it?

NikT_58 >> :

So are you supposed to be in the bai since yesterday or did that one close?

That one closed. I don't leave a trade in the changeover if I can't predict the movement.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Fuck them, not the numbers, and let them shove the chips up their asses. In case anyone hasn't noticed, the world is changing and I think the institution of the state is slowly wearing itself out, more and more people realise that our rulers have turned them into slaves and are living off of it, sometimes blaring on TV about being happy for the people and other nonsense, I would not be surprised if we see some serious revolutions and wars in the coming years.

The fun is to get together and stop paying taxes, etc. politicians get fat from, but before that we need to find an alternative to energy sources and everything will work out, the institution of power is really eating itself because people are beginning to realize that the government is a drone, at least in our countries 100%, if you remove them, self-government may be much more efficient, except that any new government comes to replace them and the cycle repeats itself.

A curious comment from Dow:

September 30. /Dow Jones/. A consolidation in the US dollar/Swiss franc pair below 1.0500-50 indicates a decline, Barclays Capital says. Meanwhile, a break of support at 1.0295, where the trend line passes, would signal a renewal of the pair's downtrend. In bank recommend to sell pair at growth, and to place stop-orders above 1.0550 with the expectation for achievement of 1.0000 in October. At the time of writing, the USD/Franc was trading at 1.0287.

Helex >> :

The fun is to get together and stop paying taxes, etc., from which politicians get fat, but before that we need to find an alternative to energy sources and everything will work out. The institution of power is really eating itself because people are beginning to realize that the authorities are cowards, at least in our countries 100%, if they are removed, self-government may be more effective, except that any authority will be replaced by another and the cycle repeats itself.

Yes, it's been like that since the Stone Age.

Helex писал(а) >>

The fun is to get together and stop paying taxes, etc., from which politicians get fat, but before that we need to find an alternative energy source and everything will work out. The institution of power is really eating itself up because people are beginning to realize that power is a drone, at least in our countries 100%, if they are removed, self-government may be much more effective, except that any new power comes to replace it and the cycle repeats itself.

Everyone should be a cosmopolitan by birth! Alas, the masses need a leash..... several generations, and perhaps civilizations will change before humanity reaches this point.

We'll talk our way out of this and they won't think we're a sect, but some kind of terrrrrr.... group....)))))) They already have an insurance policy in place for that kind of thing.

rid писал(а) >>

A curious comment from the Dow:

usd/chf... With the expectation of reaching 1.0000 in October.

So the euro-dollar will be around 1.5000 at that time and the euro-franc will also be around 1.5000?

A.O. >> :

So the euro-dollar at that time will be around 1.5000 and the euro-franc also 1.5000?

Let's wait for the breakdown of 1.0295 and then we'll see.

Now that's a really steep market stagnation 1ppt here 1ppt there.

strangerr >> :
Now that's a really steep market stagnation 1ppt here 1ppt there.

>> market's in a trance.

Reason: