EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 86

Euro-Pound is at 0.8980 - if it penetrates the Pound, the Euro goes up, the Euro goes down. If it does not, we get a double bottom and it is the other way round. THE TF IS M5. By the way, it is possible that just before the Fed meeting the Euro may be lifted and not dumped,

The outcome of the meeting will be the last nail in the Euro's head.

Galina >> :

I looked at all the currency pairs against the dollar (Aussie, Canadian, New Zealand, franc, pound) Everywhere the picture is about the same.

The quid is ruling now, and I think it will be ruling for at least one and a half year. In the weekly intervals of course.

My opinion is that the USD will go up, but the EUR will go to a new low.

But it looks like it is too early for that.

Most likely, it is the last growth wave, but I do not know exactly, it will be a growth with a constant acceleration up. In my opinion, it is not necessary to trade around 1.53-1.56, the account will be killed. Huge volatility is waiting for all of us there. Now, my opinion, all the pullbacks should be used only for longs, and the positions should be held till 1.53.

Then get out of the longs and move sideways.

There, in the area of 1.53-1.56 the eu will make a mess. It will throw everyone out of the market.

It may make a maximum, where it will be (the area of 1,53-1,56, or maybe even higher...). It will go off just at the moment when no one expects it.

THIS IS THE MOVEMENT THAT SHOULD BE CAUGHT!

It will be even worse than the fall of the Euro from 1.60.

The bounce back may be up to 4300 or so

I don't think the Euro will go above 1.50-1.51 this time. If you look at the shadows of the candles on the daily TF, the last time the candles from the fall only ringed the level of 1.49. So the tales of 1.60 are next year after the Euro goes down to 1.26 or even lower 8)

Niroba's prediction came true from 1.4 to 1.5 in three months only...the level of 1.505 is achievable then the pullback will follow and as Galina wrote this will be a pullback even cooler than last year's.

Krotu писал(а) >>
In 20 minutes news on US oil inventories comes out - if inventories are higher than forecast, oil will collapse and drag the euroland down, that will be a correction.

How did the news collapse the euro?

forte928 >> :

How did the news collapse the eu?

Wait, they are reading it 8) it takes time to read it, to figure out the numbers, and translation into Russian takes time 8))))

forte928 >> :

Niroba's prediction came true from 1.4 to 1.5 in 3 months... the level of 1.505 is achievable, then the pullback will follow and as Galina wrote, it will be even steeper than last year's pullback...

If you knew how to count, you wouldn't say that the forecast has come true.

And if you could read, you would know that Niroba's forecast is somewhat more extended to include a drop in oil to $12 and a second wave of crisis.

Ask someone to read it to you and do the math :)

While they're figuring out how to make money on the Aussie...

gip писал(а) >>

If you knew how to count, you wouldn't say that Niroba's forecast came true.

If you could read, you would know that Niroba's forecast is somewhat more extended to include oil dropping to $12 and a second cycle of crisis.

Ask someone to read it to you and do the math :)

I'm not talking about oil. I'm talking about the headline.

You read it first, then argue.
Reason: