EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 171

Helex писал(а) >>

Who told you that there are pros here?

If you are still alive in the market .... then you are almost a pro)))

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Beautiful

If it's also from your window, there's no words.

No, it's a bird's eye view.)

Helex писал(а) >>

We haven't agreed on anything yet ourselves ))))

What is the difference between a flat and a trend, a trivial thing )))

And how do you do second analysis.... how do you get this timeframe?

kalosha >> :

What literature would you recommend?

Look on the alpari website, there's a book discussion section, look up "forex on the spider", google it to help you.

>> Actually I don't know. I've been messing around on my own.

gip писал(а) >>

Look on the alpari website, there's a book discussion section, look up "forex on the spider", google it to help you.

There's a lot of stuff .... but it's all wrong..... I'll keep looking

kalosha писал(а) >>

And how do you do the seconds analysis.... how do you get that time period?

))) Very simple, we average the ticks passed per second. You may start to research, or better yet write your own indicator or expert advisor and try to make it profitable, then play for real, after a couple of losses it will dawn on you or you'll lose your mind and forget about it like a bad dream))) Without practice a year or two no one will teach you for any money. Primitive models do not work for a long time, it's an indisputable fact. But they sell them quickly, I personally have bought a couple of dummies.

Helex писал(а) >>

))) Very simple, average the ticks per second. You start to research, or better yet write your own indicator or expert advisor and try to make it profitable, then play for real, after a couple of losses you'll have a realization or you'll lose your will and forget about it like a bad dream)))) Without practice a year or two no one will teach you for any money.

How to get them graphically in MT4?

Helex >> :

Let's say that I started with per-second market analysis and obtained many interesting results, namely per-second, not per tick, there is a big difference. Indicators are focused primarily on instantaneous market behaviour, because standard indicators are more long-term price behaviour statistics, rather than instantaneous analysis. Again indicators gather information about the market, not only about one pair. I.e. in fact I am sitting in front of a big number of figures, which summarize the market, which allows me to see the whole picture. When a certain general behaviour is formed I can see what will probably happen in the near future, without any long-term analysis, I don't really believe in it. I mean, say, I look one or two hours ahead, but no more. So that's analytics. I am reaching the ideal and of course I want to create an ideal MM, but that's another story. Of course, there is a lot of experience. It is from the field of intuition.

Am I correct in assuming that you are identifying moments of change in market conditions to understand when price will start to move in the opposite direction?

Because it's hard to predict the price movement based on the current state or statistics of the period.

Or do you also use time cards?

kalosha писал(а) >>

How do you get them graphically in MT4?

In the form of numbers in the EA's log, for example. Why should the seconds be displayed graphically?

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Nice and comfortable.

Fort, what's next with the euro?

I have no time till I finish the system with automatic control of the forecasts...

Reason: