EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 167

This word is synonymous with Head and Shoulders and other nonsense

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Once again, I'm telling you, the concept is from former traders.

What do you want me to call it to make it clearer? Or maybe a Range? Whatever the fuck you want to call it, call it what the Poles say on the car )))) as long as it works.

I won't give you the package anyway )))))

NikT_58 писал(а) >>
This word is synonymous with Head and Shoulders and other nonsense.

When they used to write about a calculator in science fiction stories, it could help traders, but now without tools my head would boil like a kettle in two minutes. If you calculate everything in excel like some people do )))) or better yet on a piece of paper.

Helex >> :

What should I call it to make it clearer? Or maybe the Range? I don't give a shit what to call it, even if the Poles call it a self-hid )))) the main thing is that it works

Four-hour candle broke 1.4547.

All who trade on such periods now wait for 1.4370

How can you call that a flat

You can read above, I am actually in a sell position, among other things, again what I call a flat and a trend can be read above. If the breakdown of 1.4525 does not happen, the order will be closed soon. But 1.437 is still a long way off.

SZ

I borrowed the word "flat" from the history for my algorithms, the notion is very vague and moreover it may change into a trend within 1-2 hours, then the deal will remain as a trend one, it's that simple.

Continuing to move towards the target

Where's Flat

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Where's the Flat

Where is the trend here?

Do not forget that the graphs are relative, I have areas where it seems flat without calculations, and there is a trend and vice versa IMHO I do not impose myself, even more I do not share in general, because the working code is not even for sale ))

Although lying trend is just now probably getting going...

I see 4520-4530 levels today, but not below. Reaching these levels is in question, could go up now. 50/50.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Flatulence is an anachronistic notion of the market

Flatulence is an anachronism.

It simply does not exist.

The market always has a purpose.

We just often do not see it.

The market has no purpose )))). It's a matrix, it just exists and only people have a goal.

Reason: