EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 169

NikT_58 >> :
I don't understand the picture. What is it supposed to symbolise?

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

We're in a flat.

If you go vertically, better 1 to 1, then every tick will be a gap. On such trends you may catch a reversal by 100 pips. I trust my analytics, all the levels are from the ass-shoulders era )))))))

gip писал(а) >>
The picture is not clear. What is it supposed to symbolize?

The man is exploring the possibilities of MT4.

What is the principle of your analytics? Without using historical chart data, is it just indicators?

Helex >> :

If you stretch vertically, better yet 1 to 1, then every tick will be a gap. On such trends you may catch a reversal by 100 pips. I trust my analytics, all the levels are from the ass-shoulders era )))))))

Agreed

Flatulence is eternal.

All the rest is...

Flat Flat Flat Flat

My favourite word

gip писал(а) >>
Hmm, what is the principle of your analytics? Without using historical chart data, is it just indicators?

Let's just say I started with 1-second market analysis, I found out a lot of interesting behaviour, namely 1-second and not instantaneous, there is a big difference. Indicators are focused primarily on instant market behaviour, because standard indicators are more long-term price behaviour statistics, rather than instant analysis. Again indicators gather information about the market, not only about one pair. I.e. in fact I am sitting in front of a big number of figures, which summarize the market, which allows me to see the whole picture. When a certain general behaviour is formed I can see what may happen in the near future, without any long-term analysis, as I don't even believe in it. I mean, say, I look one or two hours ahead, but no more. So that's analytics. I am reaching the ideal and of course I want to create an ideal MM, but that's another story. Of course, there is a lot of experience. It is from the field of intuition.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

I'm not going.

Sorry

I've been here for over two years.

Grown up.

>> all right, well, maybe I'll come by if I have time.

Hello boys .... teach a girl how to trade
Profitable

kalosha >> :
Hello boys .... teach a girl how to trade.
profitable

What's that beauty in the picture?

kalosha писал(а) >>
Hi boys .... teach a girl how to trade
profitable

We haven't come to an agreement yet ourselves ))))

What is the difference between a flat and a trend, a trivial thing )))

Reason: