FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1868

denniss:
I am not suggesting anything. You're just asking me to pay money. And how do I know how you trade?

Teaching market trading means showing the way to the right place. It's not learning English, as you know.

I'm just suggesting, of course you know best.

Так я заazfaraon:

Teaching market trading means showing the way to the right place. It's not learning English, as you know.

I was just suggesting, of course you know best.

So I'm in. But do you know how to trade? I can show you.

And I have a feeling I'm going to get 123.67:

Lesorub:

Well, the wolfie is coming to an end, anyone with spare cash will have a present by New Year's Eve:

Which pair is that on the screen?

Server Muradasilov:
Which pair is that in the screenshot?
I don't know, the dog was recently discussed...

Lesorub:
who the fuck knows, the dog was recently discussed...

Strange name for GBPUSD :)

Stupid, I'm not awake yet)

denniss:
So I'm in. But do you know how to trade yourself? Because I can show you too.
Do you want me to trade your account for you? Or teach you how to correctly find entry and exit points?

azfaraon:
Do you want me to trade on your account? Or to teach you how to find entry and exit points?

You offered me paid lessons, I asked you if you know how to trade, should I know what I will pay for or just give you the money?

I want to learn how to find entry and exit points, but I must be sure that the teacher knows how to find them.

denniss:
I'm not resuscitating in any way. It's just that you're offering to pay me money. And how do I know how you trade?

Reservoir? No, the Condom

Dsrtb

denniss:

You offered me paid lessons, I asked you if you know how to trade, should I know what I will pay for or just give you the money?

I want to learn how to find entry and exit points, but I have to make sure the teacher knows how to find them.

Question 1, how much do you pay? Question 2, how am I supposed to prove it to you?

You can open a reel for say 100 quid (at worst, you lose only 100).

Reason: