EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 166

I share these fuzzy concepts according to my algorithms, so far I am happy with the results, because I clearly understand that during a flat, I make short trades with small targets and do not wait for the market to change, when there are no prerequisites for it and the price will suddenly be where I will become a millionaire. The price will dance around a certain axis, even at a certain inclination. I estimate almost all pairs of the market, in order to understand its general condition.

During a trend, the position is much more responsible and profitable, but for whom it is a different question, because the decisions are made in a different way.

By the way, many oversubscription or undersubscription is due to the fact that many people cannot distinguish between a trend or a flat.

To put it simply, during a flat, you can sit on a drawdown, but not during a trend. (This is the basis of my division into trend and flat)

Krotu >> :

All right, now that we're on a roll, I'll give you my forecast for the eu:

1,4950 - October 2 8))) (I got this date from Fairmast, the rest is fair, fair 8)))))

Hul...... we have to go to 47 something to go there all worked out

While we've been talking the language here.

NikT_58 >> :

Hul...... we have to go to 47 and they've already worked it out

>> while we've been doing the language.

You'll see - is Elliot's Wave Theory a dick to you? 8)))

Helex >> :

By the way, many oversubscription or undersubscription is due to the fact that many people cannot distinguish between a trend or a flat.

To put it simply, during a flat, you can sit on a drawdown, but not during a trend. (This is the base of my splitting into a trend and a flat.)

Helex, how do you distinguish between a flat and a trend for yourself? Or is it intuitive? Because what is trending on M5 or M30, is flat on H4, etc.

Krotu писал(а) >>

You'll see - Elliot's Wave Theory is a dick to you ? 8)))

Now Elliot the dick is making waves, sit down and watch the commercials without looking away.

Krotu писал(а) >>

Helex, how do you distinguish between a flat and a trend? Or is it intuitive? Because what is trending on M5 or M30, is flat on H4 etc.

I only evaluate H1 to determine if the market is flat or trending, but necessarily over the whole market, excluding ZARs etc.

No, I think Fairmast was wrong about the reversal date at 1.4950 on October 2, though if there are any surprises, like a negative interest rate in England or something like that, the price may go back and forth very quickly.

Helex >> :

I assess only H1 to determine the flat and trend

Once again I say FLOT concept from former traders

Rebound 1.5:1

Pike 2:1

Fly 1.5:1

Accepting bets at the VMP

Reason: