EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1606

Here's the first time they kissed the green support..... bounced right back...something is there..... waiting for further developments....

RQ_ >>:

Не лучше ли локировать, пока не появится ясность?

Now I have closed, if necessary I will put a lot again, I do not open with lots for half a depot)))

Galina писал(а) >>

FORTE, spit it out, where's your support there ???
I don't have it.... :))
Somehow it happened to be at 1.3248 and not before...
WHAT DO YOU THINK ???
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I BELIEVE :))))

So it is possible to catch 1.32 on the daily shadows and then a significant correction to 1.3700 - someone is waiting... We may be in the middle of a long way

Alexan >>:

Я не заявлял СЕБЯ как супер-мега-трейдера, мил человек... Я слил в свое время депо и отнюдь НЕ по прогнозам Нили, а по своей дурости. Так что напряг с деньгами и подписка Нили ну никак не связаны между собой.

I don't have any "backsides"... we all lose because we're stupid and we all have money problems... as syan said - how profitable are his predictions?

RekkeR писал(а) >>

More like a Honduran.
Forte must have spent the night washing his hands of success. You've got an uneven finger on the keyboard. And he stuttered this morning.

after banging on the tambourine, the price fell off... What shamanic rituals do... that's why your fingers bang on the keyboard unevenly...

Alexan >>: У вас свое мнение, а у меня свое.
Я думаю что этот товарищь, мало того, что просто наживается на таких вот просточках, которые верят ему, он еще и ОТКРОВЕННО ВРЕДИТ своими прогнозами, сбивая с пути истенного.
Ну и это понять можно...
Все хотят денег, пусть даже таких...
Нилли сам то на что живет ?
Ушь явно не на те деньги которые на рынке зарабатывает,
Прогнозы продает, так удобнее, а если что, то мол я не виноват, извиняйте, прогноз всего лишь, а то что у вас 10 стопоков подряд, ну со всеми бывает :)
Я лично против Вас ничего плохова не говарю, и еще раз извините за ошибки.
По другому неумею :)))

Regarding Neely, signals, etc.: how are you going to trade on signals without understanding their principle? If you can't do it yourself, you can't do it at all, there is no third way.
Here http://www.forum.forexvision.ru/showthre ad.php?t=10&page=10 if anyone needs it, the guy is doing pretty good, he looks at the weekend and knows the direction of the week, besides he can learn something.

strangerr >>:
По поводу Нили, сигналов и т.д.: как вы собираетесь торговать по сигналам, не понимая их принципа? На этом далеко не уедешь, если не сможешь сам, то не сможешь никак, третьего здесь не дано.

Nilley makes his predictions as a concrete recommendation.
That is, buy here, top here, and profit here.
Then, over time, he corrects the position, adjusts all the figures and explains why he did this or that.
He describes where to get out, where to add, and so on.
But as far as I know, such a mailing costs more than 49 bucks :)
And the forecasts are usually not less than 2 times a week.
At least I met with such a newsletter.

Galina писал(а) >>
What does Nilley live on?
Not with the money he makes in the market.

Galouka, he has his own investment fund, which gave X% profit last year. I am not giving any numbers to avoid lying, because I do not remember. Please search the web for information... I'm in a bit of a bind right now. If I find it, I'll be sure to let you know. Yeah, he makes a lot of money on forecasts and consultancy, too. Fucking capitalist. I wish everybody could learn how to do that. But as far as hurting you with his predictions... I beg to differ. If he's wrong, he always writes in his forecasts how much of the deposit may be put on a trade. I've never seen more than 1%. Total losses from his mistakes, according to my estimates, amounted to no more than 3-4 percent... While I was losing 100% when I was going against the trend on gold... Even though Neely said it would be 1130 and higher... and I was a fool to sell...

strangerr >>:
По поводу Нили, сигналов и т.д.: как вы собираетесь торговать по сигналам, не понимая их принципа? На этом далеко не уедешь, если не сможешь сам, то не сможешь никак, третьего здесь не дано.

And I'm all for understanding too... Isn't it easier to figure it out yourself and understand how the market moves... than to pay constantly and not understand ....

Buying forecasts dulls brain, we lose our pulse and gradually die ..... as a trader...

As for me, it's better to develop ourselves than to be a lamb for the kebab.... First we will be raised and fattened, and then we will be shish-kebabbed by the big guys..... There are two ways of development: revolution and evolution ... I'm for evolution ... It is slower but more reliable... Mastery, as they say: ....

Reason: