EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1607

forte928 >>:

после того как на бубне настучался цена и провалилась..Во что делают шаманские обряды...от того и пальцы по клаве стучат неровно..

You position yourself with Galina as a cool programmer-analyst, but you play the tambourine and the piano at night. What agony for the lady, waiting two years for a long term, like a naïve cavalier from the army, and she is leaking, leaking, leaking.

cr0ss писал(а) >>

i mean, i don't have any "backsides"... we all lose money foolishly and we all have money worries... as syan puts it - how profitable are his predictions?

It's not stupidity, but the human factor - because it's hard to keep all the information in your head in several timeframes when you need to react quickly to a situation - for this reason you can say "prepare the sledge in summer" - make entry/exit points for yourself and wait - if you have decided to take action, then you are responsible for your financial future...

Galina >>:

Прогнозы свои Нилли дает как конкретную рекомендацию.
То есть вот тут купи, сюда топ, а здесь профит.
Потом на протяжении времени, он корректирует позу, подправляет все цифры, обьясняет почему он сделал то или другое.
Описывает, где выйти, где добавиться и так далее.
Но на сколько мне известно, такая рассылка стоит больше 49 баков :)
И прогнозы идут как правило не реже чем 2 раза в неделю.
По крайней мере я с такой рассылкой встречалась.

Galina, it's not about how he or someone else advises you to open a trade, place a stop or a profit, the point is that you don't understand why this is the case and not the other way round. Can you hold a position without understanding it?

oleniknik 24.03.2010 15:08

И я тоже за понимание... Не проще ли самому разобраться и понимать как движется рынок... чем платить постоянно и не понимать ....

Покупка прогноза притупляет мозг, мы теряем пульс и постепенно умираем ..... как трейдер...

Как по мне лучше развиваться самому, чем быть барашком на шашлык.... сначала нас вырастят, откормят а потом под нож большим дяденькам на шашлыч.... Есть два пути развития : революция и эволюция ... Я за эволюцию ... Она медленнее, но надежнее... Мастерство как говорится не пропьешь ....

I would say professionalism...

Alexan >>:

Галочка, у него свой инвест-фонд, который дал в прошлом году Х% прибыли.

As far as I know, he was just about to overturn the people on gold.
I don't remember where he was sending it up or down.
I know it was going backwards.
And then, yes, he said the gold would grow, so he probably started putting it in early.
That's the way it looks to me.

Galina >>:

На сколько я знаю он как раз по золоту народ опрокинул.
Ушь не помню куда там он его отправлял вверх или вниз.
Знаю что шло оно в обратном напровлении.
А потом да, он говарил что золото вырастит, наверное рано в него засаживать начал.
Как то так по моему.

Well, it's grown.))

Proposal ...
Let's create a virtual guy, give him a nice name with a meaning... ...and promote him on websites like Alexan
We'll define the price of the forecast on a scale of importance... and go ahead and chop some cabbage....

That's the idea... I think it's relevant... Analysts are already on staff....:)))))))) А?

oleniknik писал(а) >>

You can't lose your craftsmanship, as they say ....

About craftsmanship and booze...
A man comes to apply for a job.
Personnel department asks him a question:
-Do you drink?
He answers:
You're insulting... with a wave of the hands... A professional...

strangerr >>:

Ну, так выросло же.)))

Yeah, that's like me seeing 1.2770 on the eu first...
and then say.....
IT WENT UP !!! UP TO 1.37.

Galina >>:

Ага, это все равно, что мне сначало 1.2770 по евре увидить...
а потом сказать.....
НУ ТАК ВЫРОСЛО ЖЕ !!! ДО 1.37.
Reason: