What does a freelancing client pay for for an EA in exp format or for open source code? - page 4

Dmitry Fedoseev:
As I understand it, you didn't order an EA from scratch, but to add or modify it? You provided your mq4, but in response you received ex4? You are sure to win the arbitrage.
The arbitration is for the Appliciant/Developer.

azfaraon:
Arbitration in favour of the Contractor decided .
I do not agree with the arbitration decision. By default, the contractor has to give back the source code. And here is an obvious case, the source code was given for revision and returned ex4 - it looks wild.

That's how we live ...Thanks to the Moderators and Arbitrators as they say ...Kudos ...

I think the answer is obvious, the customer gets the source code, as it is his intellectual property, as it contains his ideas. it is like hiring a programmer, paying him a salary and giving him tasks, but he eventually gets up and says: here is the final file, use it. you want the source code, pay for it. it is nonsense. can you imagine such a situation? no! because this does not happen in normal life.

In fact, if the customer came into freelancing, it means that he is not good at code, so he should not care what file he got - it is important that it works according to his TOR. The main thing is that he can't open it and see what's inside, so what he expects to see, if he doesn't know anything, just open it and close, so you can not open anything, but just use the program and that's all, .eh-files support this very possibility. So there's nothing to argue about.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
In fact, if the customer came to freelancing, it means that he is not good at code, so he should not care what file he got - it is important that it works according to his terms of reference. The fact that he can't open it and see what's inside, so what he expects to see, if he's not shaky. There's nothing to argue about.
Do you buy candy at the shop and then eat shit? You do not know how the candy is made and its ingredients))

Vitaly Muzichenko:
In fact, if the customer came into freelancing, it means that he is not good at code, so he should not care what file he got - it is important that it works according to his TOR. The main thing is that he can't open it and see what's inside, so what he expects to see, if he doesn't know anything, just open it and close, so you can not open anything, but just use the program, .eh-files support this possibility just the same. There is nothing to argue about.
I see that you yourself are not very good at coding))? What if there are restrictions in the code? He put restrictions on my demo only works ... I don't need it if I'm going to use it for real ...

azfaraon:
Do you buy sweets in a shop and then eat shit? You don't know how the candy is made and its ingredients)).
Any candy has its taste and we choose it according to its taste, not the price or the wrapper. The program works correctly, that's all, just like a candy, if you bought a candy with a lemon flavor and it really has a lemon flavor and not an orange flavor then there is no question about the candy. Or do you buy candy to break it down into micronutrients at home? I buy it to eat, not to see what it's made of.

azfaraon:
I see that you yourself are not very knowledgeable in the code))? What if the code has restrictions? He put me restrictions only on the demo works ... But I do not need it if I'm going to use it on the real ...
If there are restrictions, it's a completely different conversation, but if there are no restrictions, then there are no questions.

azfaraon:
I see you do not very well versed in the code))? What if the code has restrictions? He put me restrictions only on the demo works ... And I do not need it if I'm going to use it on the real site ...

You have a Market indicator in your EA. What if after some time, the indicator will stop working or the developer of the indicator will change its logic, the Expert Advisor will stop working. Have you thought about this?

I am not defending the Appliciant/Defender. I think that the Provider is wrong.

Reason: