EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1602

What great guys you all are. Everyone has an opinion. And the DOLLAR, no matter what, continues SIXTH!

forte928 >>:

Наконец-то вы сударь протрезвели..Адекватно на ситуацию стали реагировать..

Forte, where is your upbringing, how do you address a lady?))

see ADX draws .... Must be a break. Big difference.....purchases at the very bottom.... sales have started to fall ... and the strength of the trend is very strong.... about to start buying.... Just need to know how much.... Maybe the news on Germany will spur it on?

strangerr >>:

Форте, где твое воспитание, как ты обращаешься к даме?)))

I don't think Forte was referring to me :)))
I sobered up a couple of days ago :))
He seems to be aware of it :)
Too bad it doesn't make me feel better :(

oleniknik писал(а) >>
see ADX draws .... Must be a break. Big difference.....purchases at the very bottom.... sales have started to fall ... and the strength of the trend is very big.... about to start buying.... Just need to know how much....

Dollar will bounce back 15-20 ppts and go back down again....

Galina >>:

По моему Форте не ко мне это обращение адрессовал :)))
Я то еще пару дней назад протрезвела :)
Он вроди как в курсе :)
Жаль только от этого моему депо не лутше :(

If it's to me, I only believe in facts - break the 1.3434 level, then down)))

strangerr >>:

Если ко мне, то я верю только фактам - пробит уровень 1.3434, значит вниз.)))

That's right...
There's no arguing about it.... but the level really did break through....
Asshole ma na..... euriku :)

RQ_ >>:

Доллар ща откатит на 15-20 пп и снова вниз....

well that means the moose will work... not a big loss.... and if I make it in time I'll break even.... Repeat i'm for the downside, just practicing on the bounces... I'm not forcing you to close sales and flip.

The interesting thing is that yesterday, when there were many hurdles to the upside all, almost everyone was shouting buy.... and today, when there are many hurdles to the downside (local, not global) everyone is shouting down... I think we're going to have a bump here as we did Monday - Tuesday.... back and forth by 100 pips.... there's room to manoeuvre....

oleniknik >>:

ну значит сработает лось... не большая потеря.... а если успею переведу в безубыток.... Повторяю я за понижение, просто тренируюсь на отскоках... я ж не заставляю вас закрывать продажи и переворачиваться.

Самое интересное, что вчера, когда было много препятствий для повышения все, почти все кричали бай.... а сегодня когда, много препятствий для понижения ( локального, не глобального) все кричат,что только вниз... Я думаю поколбасит нас тут как и понедельник - вторник.... туда -сюда пунктов по 100....

and what are the local barriers to downgrading?

oleniknik >>:

ну значит сработает лось... не большая потеря.... а если успею переведу в безубыток.... Повторяю я за понижение, просто тренируюсь на отскоках... я ж не заставляю вас закрывать продажи и переворачиваться.

Самое интересное, что вчера, когда было много препятствий для повышения все, почти все кричали бай.... а сегодня когда, много препятствий для понижения ( локального, не глобального) все кричат,что только вниз... Я думаю поколбасит нас тут как и понедельник - вторник.... туда -сюда пунктов по 100....

It is a bad thing to work on corrections, it is better to add to them in the direction of the main movement
Reason: