Investing properly or preserving a capital of 1,000,000 USD - page 2

C-4:
And how do you understand the essence? Diversification for the sake of diversification?

(The Russian fund is a total bogeyman right now. I'd rather invest under a cushion) - I'm assuming more than one year's worth of investments and no leverage.

(Yeah, look at the gaps in US stocks. You can run up +/- 50% of the value overnight. Good luck investing) - I'll be investing in a portfolio of multiple stocks, so even -100% of one of the stocks isn't significant.

(Is it OK that gold has sort of fallen 44% from its 2011 high, and continues to fall safely?) - No big deal, there will be growth - I know this, even if it takes 5-7 years -)

Well, it maybe something, but you may not have the last pair of pants! - If you do not know what to do, you may end up with the last of your pants!

In general, if the above-mentioned amounts are available, what is the point of asking in a Forex forum where to invest them?

It is much more logical to go to a good bank for private banking services; their managers are much more qualified to advise you on how to preserve and increase your capital.

i_logic:

In general, if you have the above-mentioned amounts available, what is the point of asking in a Forex forum where to invest them?

It makes much more sense to go to a good bank for private banking, where the managers are much more qualified to advise you on how to save and grow your capital.

Seriously, they will give you such advice. They are interested people. In the Bible, in the Proverbs of Solomon, there is a parable that you should never

to consult with a salesman about a product.

i_logic:

In general, if the above-mentioned amounts are available, what is the point of asking in a forex forum where to invest them?

It makes much more sense to go to a good bank for private banking, their managers are much more competent to advise how to preserve and increase the capital.

I'm not asking, I just gave my opinion and asked the majority opinion and made sure that the majority is thinking very wrong.

Give 100 people on the forum 1 million. I'm sure more than 99 people will just blow their money and they will run out of it very fast. One person out of 100 might do well.

sandex:

You can't be serious, they'll give you all kinds of advice.

You can still use your brain.)

They can give you advice here, too.)

i_logic:

I know how to save and multiply these funds year after year.)

They can give you advice here, too )

I'm not asking for advice. -) I don't need advice. -)

I know how to properly save these funds and increase them a little bit from year to year.

pfsignal_com:

... most people are thinking very wrong.

Yes. And that's a good thing.

pfsignal_com:
Give out 1 million to 100 people on a forum I'm more than sure 99 people will just skip out on that money, shake it on something and they'll run out of it very quickly.

You don't have to give it away. What you get for free is not appreciated. "Easy come, easy go".

i_logic:

You've got to use your brains.)

They can give you advice here, too.)

Brains, anything, but not money managers...

pfsignal_com:

I'm not asking for advice. -) I don't need advice. -)

I know how to properly preserve and increase these funds year after year.

Then why did you create this topic? To study the mood of the crowd? :)

It's a good thing. I approve.

"When taxi drivers teach me about life, I listen, and then I do the opposite, so I don't become a taxi driver."

i_logic:

Then why did you create this thread? Are you studying the mood of the crowd? :)

It's a good thing, I approve.

" When taxi drivers teach me about life, I listen and then I do the opposite, so I don't become a taxi driver."

Yeah, you got that right. -)
Reason: