EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 153

Krotu писал(а) >>
Oil has chosen the direction to go up - now we are going to break through the Euro - either we will stop at 1.48 and go to 1.42 or we will go higher to the region of 1.50

How on earth did you determine where oil was headed in a flat?

The fatuous flat continues. For those who take this rant as a recommendation, put buy and sell stops near Friday's and today's highs.

If you are in any profit, close trades as long as it is not late and do not say that you were not warned. If you take flat as a trend then I give you my sympathy.

Helex >> :

Here's how in a flat, did you determine where oil chose to go?

The fatuous flat continues. For those who take this rant as a recommendation, put buy and sell stops near Friday's and today's highs.

If you are in any profit, close trades as long as it is not late and do not say that you were not warned. If you take flat as a trend then I will give you my sympathy.

That's not the point. The point is that it may now open upwards out of the canal, as it has done a couple of times recently.

kharko >> :
Move the one below if you're so keen on wolf :)

gip >> :
Move the one below, if you want wulf so much :)

where lower... below 4T?

Oh, you didn't read the math.

level 4 t is always between level 1 and 2 t.

As you wish :) No one is going to force you.

gip >> :
As you wish :) Nobody's going to force you.

>> show me how it's done.

Another bear wave has been drawn...

kharko >> :

>> show me how it's done...

that's the way to do it!

In general, it's hard to work with Wolf on the minutes and M5! It's much easier on H1, there's no extra noise and everything is in the palm of your hand!

Reason: