EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 151

forte928 >> :

I've been talking about it and showing it this morning...page 146

Forte - I'm creating the effect of having like a large number of analysts present. If you make a prediction alone and something goes wrong, you'll be lynched. It's kind of more fun to be able to swat away axes together 8))))

Galina wrote >>.

Here's the overnight forecast on page 145 with confirmation in the morning...

Krotu писал(а) >>

Forte - I'm creating the effect of the presence of, like, a large number of analysts. If you make a prediction by yourself and something goes wrong - you will be lynched. And together it's more fun to swing away the axes 8))))

>>I agree...Because Gip has been piling on since this morning and he's been reproaching me for making a mock forecast on two points at the same time...

The senior plan rules... Give me 1.474

forte928 >> :

Galina wrote >>.

Here's the overnight forecast with confirmation in the morning on page 145

forte, congratulations from the bottom of my heart - you invented Elliott waves :)))

The thing is, I calculated the targets on them and they are the same +_ a couple of pts.

No sign of Elliott waves there, I don't use them, and I calculate 2 forecast points from the past construction...

forte928 >> :
I don't see any Elliott Waves there, I don't use them, and I calculate 2 prediction points from the past build...

This is what you think, my next target on H4 is 4745, but after the pullback to the 4610 area.

By the way, this plan has not yet been cancelled...

forte928 >> :
No sign of Elliott Waves there, I don't use them, and I calculate 2 prediction points from the past construction...

Elliott Waves are based on this principle.

Reason: