EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1130

EricGR >>:

Эт простите, когда такое чудо произойдет?

Sorry about WHEN too, it's just that this is the next point in my calculations.

Interesting article.

OlegTs писал(а) >>
I don't know where I can get information about open positions at any brokerage company not as a graphical informer but as an updatable text file, but I have some ideas, but the automation is weak...

On the A...ri, there was something like this....

Galina >>:

На А...ри вроди как что то такое было....

Thanks, it's a graphical informer there, a picture that is, finereader takes it without problems, but you have to do one and the same manipulation every hour, say, to get the statistics for testing...

looks like that's what i'll do, you can't scare us woodpeckers ;)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

Sorry about WHEN too, it's just the next point according to my calculations.

looks like we're about to collapse at 1.3440

Now we will fall down to 3:00 am to the level of 1.3440...time levels coincided....

I'll have to remember this asshole's name: "In the coming days, the dollar will strengthen against the rouble and the euro will continue to weaken," forecasts NetTrader.Ru analyst Bogdan Zvarich.

strangerr >>:

Надо будет запомнить имя этого мудака: "В ближайшие дни доллар относительно рубля укрепится, а евро продолжит слабеть, - прогнозирует аналитик компании NetTrader.Ru Богдан Зварич."

))))

Kill me or criticise me very much )))) But I see up to at least 1.3605

February 25 /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair is moving in a downtrend. While its growth is limited by the 21-day moving average of 1.3705, the pair will be aimed at the recent low of 1.3445 and correction level of 1.3405, Barclays Capital believes. Nevertheless, statistics on positions provided by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission /CFTC/ and very unfavourable value of the Eurozone economic sentiment index for the prospects of the euro may mean that market participants in their assessments have already taken into account the decline of the euro. Therefore the probability of a further significant decline of the single European currency is low. And nevertheless, closing the pair below 1.34 will open the way to 1.3270 and, probably, to 1.2930 in the next month, believe in BarCap. The euro/dollar pair is now trading at 1.3495.

By the way, does anyone here use CFTC reports in their forecasts?

Just wondering....

Reason: