EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1129

vic2008 писал(а) >>

But 1.3510 needs to be checked for stability.... :)

About the unemployment he was right...if there will be a reversal, it will most probably be on the news from the USA...the zone is strong there - 1.3520 and the node of M30 and H1...The time coincides with the news at 17:00

forte928 >>:

По поводу безработицы он правильно заметил..если и будет разворот то скорее всего на новости из США..там зона сильная - 1.3520 да и узел М30 и Н1.. по времени совпадает с новостями в 17-00

Let's see what the fibo levels are on the M15...

baltik >>:

Дурацкий вопрос по EXCEL

Есть данные в таком формате 08.02.2010 21:02:00 как из них получить СТРОГО только дату т.е. 08.02.2010

изменить формат ячейки это не то надо преобразовать данные для использования в сводной таблице

I've been making some stuff up

Files:
llft.rar  4 kb

baltik писал(а) >>

Stupid question on EXCEL

Have the data in the format 08.02.2010 21:02:00 how to get from them STRICTLY only the date ie 08.02.2010

change the format of the cell is not what you need to convert data to use in the spreadsheet

select the whole column, then edit->replace, in the find field write ???:?:?? in the notice on, do not write anything or space

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Highlight the whole column, then edit->replace, in the find field write ???:?:?? in notice on, do not write anything or space

Choose text before data type, then change it to date.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Before that, select text as the data type of the column, and then change it to date.

No, you can't change it to text, just like that, and then change it to date again.

Sorry, got the target wrong - 1.3645

I don't know where you can get information about open positions at any brokerage company, not as a graphical informer, but as an updatable text file, but there are some ideas, but I'm not sure how to automate them...

strangerr >>:
Извиняюсь, малость ошибся с целью - 1.3645

I'm sorry, when is such a miracle going to happen?
Reason: