EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 536

Telepuzik писал(а) >>
There is a reversal in favour of the USD in all major pairs today.
... and it's very close at 1.5060

Telepuzik >> :
There is a reversal in favour of the USD in all major pairs today. There will be a correction. We are looking for the entry points for the strengthening of the USD. On the pound-dollar pair, I've marked the turning point at 1.6770. I will start dancing from it. On the pair Eurodoll, there are still 2 points 1.5 and 1.4950.

Well it will only be when the US market enters... And before that there's europe.

I have another question, what effect will strengthening of dollar have on EUR/AUD? We need the fall)))

Telepuzik >> :
There is a reversal in favour of USD in all major pairs today. There will be a correction. We need to look for the entry points on the strengthening of the US dollar. On the pound-dollar pair, I've marked a pivot point at 1.6770, from which I will dance. On the pair Eurodoll, there are 2 points at 1.5 and 1.4950.
As for the GBP, I also expect a correction (see the screenshot) to 1.6500 +/-.

I have AUS since Friday in good breakeven. If the opportunity arises, the bot will put a position.

The target is EUR 1.56.

Skymaster >> :
Yeah it's not the euro, it's the quid continuing its free fall. Only where will it end?

As long as the printing press is running, it won't, and it will run until the end...

OlegTs >> :

As long as the printing press is running, it won't run out, and it will run until the end...

Something tells me it's as close to victory as from June 41 to May 45 :o)

Sta2066 писал(а) >>

Interesting that the EBR/Jena has not broken through 135.33 and is still leaning south more than

Interesting notations you have for pairs... Your own? :))

EBR/Jena is cool. GBR/USD, AUS etc. Maybe you should use the common notation, it will be difficult to understand each other :)))

EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY etc.

Skymaster >> :

Something tells me it's like June '41 to May '45 to victory :o)

To continue the analogy, maybe you know who will win this time?

OlegTs писал(а) >>

To continue the analogy, do you know who will win this time?

Certainly not the Germans :))

Alexan писал(а) >>

Interesting pairing designations you have... Your own? :))

EBR/Jena is cool. GBR/USD, AUS etc. Maybe you should use the common notation, it will be difficult to understand each other :)))

EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY etc.

and even the dot will be put
Reason: