EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1072

Actually if the movement continues upwards - and this is undoubtedly a flag has formed, the first point is 1.3725 - there is the level of 1.382 from Friday's trend...

Here is the development situation by time and levels there are text marks...

The figure shows one of the figures - the dragon, but its parameters are not quite like the second leg is not completely formed, but if you do not take it into account - we get a three-wave on two days before Bernanke's speech. The first target is 1.3677 - here is the Fibo level 1.382 of the previous downtrend, against which we are now moving.114 of the downtrend last week's movement on the 24th due to the presence of fairly good news in Europe and Germany in particular, and negative news in the U.S., which in turn will make a sharp trend to make a sharp upward movement and the Asian session from 24 to 25 the number will only support this movement up, then on 25 speculative mood for the pre-surge Bernanke release possible to strengthen the dollar - pure technical pullback (there are also good news for 25 th are planned and will strengthen the dollar position)

The observed pattern in principle shows a five-wave Yelliotic wave with a time lag

I'm telling YOU!!!

For the last time!!!

Come to your senses !!! Today is the last opportunity to get into longs at these prices, the eu will not update the lows !

I'm pretty sure its growth will be slow but fairly sure, and without strong pullbacks.

right thinking Uncle Fyodor... !!!!

US news is not good this week look at the FA calendar for the week

Galya, forgive me for being blatantly rude, but what prevents you from entering not "from the market",

but, let's say, buying on the day's highs? Or "drinalina" to be hopped up like that with a spoon?

Z.U..

The question is of course rhetorical.

Congratulations to all the sympathisers !

Our girls took bronze in the team sprint !!!

The boys rushed...

And there's a third!

ValNart >>:

Поздравляю всех сочуствующих !

Наши девки бронзу в командном спринте взяли !!!

Пацаны помчались...

and ours was never in the medal table.
One good thing, no one crashed...

I'm truly sorry :( ...

But hope will never leave us....

And how unlucky for the Belarusian boys .....

Reason: