just the Crossover

Macerina, added the crossover arrows and the 80/20 lines,

mrtools:

Thank u much Mrtools...

mrtools:

Nice. Thanks

Stochastic double pairs (two different symbols on the same indicator)

stoch_double_pairs.mq4

Squeezed ema of stochastic : squeezed_ema_stochastic.ex4

It reminds a bit to corridor stochastic, but the way it is calculated is completely different (no need to adjust the step). It does not a have a signal line since the squeezed ema should replace the signal line. At a first glance looks useful. Probably needs some experimenting for further usage

Looks good and I hope it's easy to use in live trading. I'll test it.

mladen:
Squeezed ema of stochastic : squeezed_ema_stochastic.ex4 It reminds a bit to corridor stochastic, but the way it is calculated is completely different (no need to adjust the step). It does not a have a signal line since the squeezed ema should replace the signal line. At a first glance looks useful. Probably needs some experimenting for further usage

I notice many indies you allow mq4 posting mladen, even in elite section, why not some like this one? Hope you can, thanks ahead if you can.

Jerry

A different way of calculating stochastic (it was about time)

When stochastic is used they are trying to filter out false signals using the stochastic smoothing. This one is different. It has that same smoothing as the stochastic has, but I recommend that it is not used with this one. Instead use price filtering (smoothing). The reason is simple : smoothing of stochastic adds lag, and in a lot of cases, does not filter out false signals. Here is one comparison (with same settings but the price filtering applied instead of stochastic smoothing) - decide which one is more accurate and more responsive to price changes :

The indicator : stochastic_2.ex4

PS: setting the smoothing factor for prices to 1 will give exactly the same values for the stochastic as the built in stochastic

Files:

mladen:

When stochastic is used they are trying to filter out false signals using the stochastic smoothing. This one is different. It has that same smoothing as the stochastic has, but I recommend that it is not used with this one. Instead use price filtering (smoothing). The reason is simple : smoothing of stochastic adds lag, and in a lot of cases, does not filter out false signals. Here is one comparison (with same settings but the price filtering applied instead of stochastic smoothing) - decide which one is more accurate and more responsive to price changes :

PS: setting the smoothing factor for prices to 1 will give exactly the same values for the stochastic as the built in stochastic

Can we have it for tradestation please?

mladen:

Mladen...is it possible to add ability to be shifted to this indicator?

Reason: