EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 535

There is another Variation where a possible hike south on the white line is possible, but I am keeping it in the back for now...H4

The absorption zone for GBR is up to 260p. My previous post was written on Sunday, in next week's analysis

Sta2066 >> :
The absorption zone for GBR is up to 260p...My previous post was written on Sunday, in next week's analysis

I meant GBPUSD. Or maybe you're not me? :)

NoterdayLook what happens from 1.6860

There could be both sharp rises and sharp falls....50\50 I think so far...

Interestingly, the EBR/Jena has not broken through 135.33 and is still leaning south more than

Where's the euro headed?

There is a reversal in favour of USD in all major pairs today. There will be a correction. It is necessary to look for entry points on strengthening of the US dollar. On the pound-dollar pair, I have marked a pivot point at 1.6770, from which I will dance. On the EUR-dollar pair, there are 2 points at 1.5 and 1.4950.

It's not the euro, it's the quid that continues its free fall. Only where will it end?

It seems to me that the pairs have simply synchronised. So, if there is a reversal, it will be synchronous. But with the momentum we've seen, I don't believe it.
Reason: