EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1071

P.S.

And if you consider that 05 02 at 20:00 halted at the momentary level, then the fourth.

And with the signal I don't argue from 00:00 the stochastic divergence is hanging.But 100% I wouldn't risk....

It turns out something like this

strangerr писал(а) >>

From 1.3561 there could be a rise to 1.3618, but that's a short term trend.

Right now go further down.

Yesterday I wrongly set the target at 1.3560 - then I rebuilt it today - Windows did not work - I`ve built it at 1.3580, it was at 61.8 Fibo level, both reversal points worked right - now we`ll move forward by two days - the target is at 1.In the meantime, the Euro will go up due to bad news from the USA and Germany - the news is expected to be positive. After Bernanke's speech, the Euro will go up again, but not for long - two waves, so the forecast about 1.40 may be right on the FA analysis, I will post pivot points tomorrow.

The oscillator shows that the slope trend has crossed the oscillator - hence the trend has reversed -

On the price chart, two vertical lines show in which time range the reversal occurred. These straight lines were obtained before the turning range was formed at 12-00 Kiev...

Looks like we're stuck with s1-1,3609 screenshot on p1070 and it's working again for now

Strangerr - thanks - that's what you meant when you asked - "good stuff :)"

Too bad it only works for M5 - for some reason I find m15 more informative

It's a shame it only works well on M5 - somehow i find it informative on M15.

They are waiting for the news and say they should give a direction. Analysts say something will be bad and something will be OK. And the eurozone is going to give Greece 25 billion pennies and it needs 120 billion. 6 other countries are bad and Germany should pay for everything.They are talking seriously about Germany leaving the eurozone.The yen is not becoming an asylum currency. buying of securities has increased from the americans. they are looking to the chinese to buy back $3 bln in securities and may start to dump them because of the scandal.Nobody knows where the dollar will go - speculation may occur, i.e. it may bounce back and forth quite strongly.

fasklo >>:
Все ждут новостей говорят они должны определить направление.Аналитики предполагают что-то там будет плохо что-то нормально.А вот евро-зоне Греции вроде дадут копейки 25млрд а ей нужно 120.еще 6 стран плохо и за все должна платить Германия .Там это понимают и они говорят что одна Германия не потащит евро .Если наложат бремя на Германию может стать вопрос о ее выходе из евро-зоны.В сми об этом говорят серьезно .Платить никто пока не хочет.Прибалты просят денек.Собираются печатать еврики и выиграть время для продвижения своих товаров на вновь поступившие слабые страны.Ена не становится валютой убежищем.скупка ценых бумаг увеличилась у америкосов Ожидают скупку доларов,оглядываются на китаезов у них 3млрд.доларов в ценых бумагах которые они могут всвязи со скандалом начать скидывать.Куда сейчас пойдет долар никто не знает -могут наступить спекуляции т.е. его кидания туда сюда и достаточно сильные.Что сделают китаеза туда и пойдет долар.Одно нас радует от этого выигрывает рубль -обещают что цена на нефть подымется и рубль подорожает к обеим валютам

We don't really need the expensive rouble either!

Yes, when you flip the border back and forth no further than 1.400-1.3550.==1.400 is not a trend change and 1.3550.is not a continuation of the trend.1.4150 is a change and 1.3380 is a continuation

Yes, I agree about the expensive ruble. The president has launched many reforms and needs a lot of money - he needs a cheap ruble.

By the way if you pay attention to the daily chart we are in a sideways trend for 11 days 5.02.10 was 1.3660