EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1069

OlegTs писал(а) >>
Galina has gone off the deep end, she's not calling anyone stupid...

I'M FOLLOWING YOU :))))))))))))))))))))

Sell signal on H4 100%

And then, I kind of already said, we will meet when the eu gets close to 1.40.

You know what I think.

The minima will not be updated, and this week will most probably be a white candlestick with a small body or a dodge.

I think the eurik will make another downside run this week (1.3513, maybe this night), and then it will start to rise slowly but surely (to 1.3730), but we might close the week somewhere in the same ranges,

I do not expect any strong moves this week.

Though, everything may be possible.

Let's just say....

EITHER UP OR SIDEWAYS, BUT DEFINITELY NOT DOWN !!!!

Galina >>:

И потом, я вроди как уже говарила, встретимся когда евра к 1.40 подходить будет.

Мое мнение вы знаете.

Минимумы мы не обновим, а на этой неделе скорее всего будет белая свеча с малентким телом или додж.

Думаю еврик успеет в рамках недели сбегать еще раз вниз (1.3513 возможно этой ночью), после чего начнет медленно, но верно укреплятся (до 1.3730), но закроем недельку гдето в этих же диапазонах,

Сильного движения я не жду на этой недели.

Хотя все конечно может быть.

Скажем так....

ИЛИ ВВЕРХ ИЛИ ВБОК, НО ТОЧНО НЕ ВНИЗ !!!!

I don't expect it next month either.))))

strangerr писал(а) >>

I'm not expecting that next month either.))))

NU NU.....

:)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

Sell signal on H4 100%

there stochastic will start reversing in an hour...

On the week Fibo level 2 = level is very strong - level is often reversal, but there is a third level in nature.The question is whether it will turn from this level or go to the third 1.2700.I think that it will go lower, because stochastic reached the half-level, because the Chaikin oscillator had just touched the border. Even if there was less movement, these indicators were harder to move. I can agree that this is a bottom, but if there is a 2-3-week sideways trend, this bottom will appear.Fundamentals say that the trend continues. The problem is that everyone knows that the bottom is coming and that there will be a market bottom = who will replace it, where are the candidates and who will oppose it.

gip писал(а) >>

In case anyone doesn't know.

http://translate.google.ru/#en|ru

I don't get it :) Chinese school kids hacked into something and they deny it because of a simple ipshnik match and are making excuses

google is actually my favorite site, even my mail for half a year now.

but the translation is so bad, especially the technical language.

Forte targets can you define - approximate, of course.

Today might be the last day to open longs on the EUR....

You won't see prices like that tomorrow.

syan >>:

там через час стохастик начнет разворот...

A reversal of the Euro at this stage is only possible from 1.3420, if it goes up from there, the target would be 1.3720.
Reason: