EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 735

cr0ss писал(а) >>

and what do you mean by not sharp - is 270p/day not sharp for the Eurobucks?

Not sharp for reversals. On the contrary, the 270 p/day is a long pivot with slippage.

Now the Euro/USD will be in a sideways channel going up to 1.4835, which means that it will be in a slight upward flop almost all day.

Going within the A forecast so far, target somewhere around 1.4500. I wonder if we will make it?

I wonder if this index.... is a downside move as well.

Dec 7 /Dow Jones/. According to the International Monetary Market /IMM/, the volume of short positions on the U.S. dollar in the week ended December 1, was the highest since March 2008, said Barclays Capital. It means there is a probability of correction growth of dollar in the market. Net long positions on the Japanese yen became the most popular position among the currencies of the Big Ten countries. Their volume exceeded the volume of long positions in the Australian dollar on November 24. Japanese authorities have so far refrained from intervening, but given the weakening support from the investment community and the Japanese government, the fall in the dollar/yen pair to 85 may force the authorities to take action, the bank said. In Barclays Capital mark, that the unique among currencies of the countries Big ten on which against dollar are exposed short positions, remains the British pound. At the same time in bank expect, that the pound will be inclined to decrease this week.

vic2008 писал(а) >>

Going within the A forecast so far, target somewhere around 1.4500. I wonder if we'll make it.

We won't. The first one is not enough movement and the point of reaching 1.4630.

Forsage >> :

We won't make it. The first one is not enough movement and the point of reaching 1.4630.

Well, 1.4630 is not bad either.

On the pound at 1.6385 we can go back into the sell... to 1.6285

Monday is turnaround day! Let's go up!

7 December. /Dow Jones/. European stock indices partly offset the 1% drop seen earlier and are now trading down about 0.3%. This provoked investors' appetite for risk and growth in risky currencies. The Euro/USD appreciated by one cent to 1.4825 and the GBP/USD also rose by one cent to 1.6380. Meanwhile, the Australian, Canadian and New Zealand dollars rose half a cent from session lows. The dollar/Japanese yen pair eventually made a break above 90.00, but it could meet resistance around 90.50.

forex-k >> :
>> Monday is turnaround day! Let's go up!

>> get loaded. Nobody's stopping you. Why are you agitating... I told you on Friday that if we go below 1.4875, we will go far down (for today the minimum is 1.4755) and it is not worth buying... You are talking about the tops again, you are buying and everything. Do not make mega predictions, otherwise you will become a "freak", who is still waiting for the EURGBP to sell at 0.7700 and pay swap every day.

Reason: