EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1225

strangerr >>:

А разве мало х-ни пишут в умных книжках? Вчера евроауд у меня выбило по стопу, только что вошел опять на бай.

That's understandable, I put it that way because he's a wolf man and didn't notice the correction. Just to be more careful :)

DFX >>:

Думаю, что шипы прошлой недели точно будем пробивать вверх. Но не с первой попытки. Думаю так:

So it will be.

The fact that we are going down to 1.3500-1.35050 is certain, the daily candlestick has not worked out a shadow yet

DFX писал(а) >>

I think last week's spikes will definitely break upwards. But not on the first try. I think so:

It's the same as my version of the markup I posted on Monday morning or Sunday night, I think...

But now things have changed...

My mega multi-currency strategy tells me there might not be a pullback !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

On a rate decision in the eurzone, the eurik could both shed and be pulled up.

You have to be more careful.

Anything can happen.

Galina >>:

Это и с моим вариантом разметки совпадает,я его в понедельник кажись утром или ночью в воскресенье выкладывала...

Но теперь кое что поменялось...

Моя мега мультивалютная стратегия говарит мне, что отката вниз может и не быть !!!!!!!!!!!!!

На решении по ставке в евра зоне, еврик могут и пролить и вверх вынести.

Надо быть внимательнее.

Всяко мона случиться.

My mega multi-currency strategy.)))

Galina писал(а) >>

Anything can happen.

Yeah, it will. At the moment, I think the chances of Galin's scenario increase dramatically when the last high is broken. I mean the level of 1.3654.

Otherwise a strong fall should start. I agree with Mr. Vozny for now. Target is below 1.33

Hi all! My thoughts about the Jew are as follows: if we do not break through 3685 upwards, but break through 3600 downwards, we will probably go to 3520; if we renew minimum of 3435, the road to 3100-3200 opens (more likely), if we break through 3685 maximum, the targets (marked with a red line on the breakdown) are 3719, 3883, 4017 (but there is a chance of reversal downwards at 3725). The second screenshot shows the resistance and support (purple lines - fractal levels on the month, blue on the weeks, red on the daily, grey dotted line on H4).

Alexan >>:

Эт точно. На данный момент думаю при пробитии последнего максимума резко возрастают шансы на Галин сценарий. Имею ввиду уровень 1,3654.

Иначе должно начаться сильное падение. Солидарен пока с г-ном Возным. Цель - ниже 1,33

I don't know about Mr Vozny, but I think a pullback to the 3530-70 area and then a further rise to 3840 minimum.

In general, everyone has roughly the same layout.....

What would that mean... ???

Looks like the eurik is getting ready for something very interesting....

And it looks like we're all wrong here, she's going to be sneaky as usual.

I think I know what the eurik will do !!!

Wavesmen, get in on this, what happens if the following happens.....? ???

First the eu goes up, almost immediately to 1.3780.

After that, it goes down, almost in one day, again to 1.3470.

What kind of picture will emerge then ???????????????

I repeat, I am not an omnivore.

What will it mean ?

Reason: