FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1029

new-rena:

By the way, Roman!

I finally figured out why in 2015 the chif lost more than 2,000 pips in 30 minutes.

You said that day that the stock had been removed.

No! It wasn't, it wasn't there yet.

Expiration was in progress on those days. The DB for that day hasn't been posted yet, which means the price can go anywhere, with all the consequences that come with it...........

Consequently and now - Eidler is bluffing about the 70s.

so no... the block was clearly from the top to the bottom there was +- 10

it wasn't gone, it was taken away.

not again... the levels are drawn on the block and they are immutable...

If you didn't get roughly 1 lot, the main target for lots, they leave it for execution within a year. It has always worked... i often trade at these targets when i make a pose at martin levels.

The fall in the pound was understood correctly, but did not take into account the debts of the quarters... that's why since March from 3840 I told only to go long to 48+, but the fall in the pound was drawn in mid-May...

so you think...

Roman Busarov:

so no... the block is clear from the top to the bottom there was +- 10

not removed, but taken away.

Deleted all the reports yesterday for lack of use. That's the kind of hai/loi that was there???

Oh yikes.

They've got people hung over...

new-rena:

Yesterday I deleted all the reports for lack of use. Was it that high/low in there???

Oh, boy.

They're all hung-over...

I've corrected the post.

Roman Busarov:
I've corrected the post.
I'm aware of that. Look in your inbox. It's one of the systems on the block.

new-rena:
I'm aware of that. See my personal message. one of the systems in this quarter

The depo will die. the fact that you decided to do so is not certain, sometimes the target for the quarter is low/high from the balance of the quarter/month by 50-100 pips. having taken it (the target) the price will not return to the balance for 2-3 years, and the score will be ptz.......

the price doesn't need the balance, it's not sitting on it and it's going down... it's just a flat momentum right now. ( even a profuserset, which I wrote, it needs to go flat when I gave other pairs targeting... and that in fact from the post, our bitch is flopping in 2 figures... )

When I adjusted my squares (by adding something) I removed the sea of debts and the result became much cleaner... problems also disappeared and on 5 pairs that still lead now.

Roman Busarov:
Depo's gonna die.

The numbers are calculated.

I don't use this in real life, it's only natural. I just wanted to calculate and estimate the result.

but it's not going to work in this one. Already got a rough idea of what's coming up....

Flat is probably over.

Lesorub:

quite...

the last cheese...

Roman Busarov:

The depo will die. the fact that you have decided to do so is not certain, sometimes the target for the quarter is low/high from the balance of the quarter/month by 50-100 pips. having taken it (the target) the price will not return to the balance for 2-3 years, and the score will be ptz.......

the price doesn't need the balance, it's not sitting on it, it's going down... it's just a flat momentum right now. ( even the pro-flopper, which I wrote, it needs to flop, when I was giving targeting to other pairs... and that's actually from the post, our bitch is flopping in 2 figures... )

When I adjusted my squares (by adding something) I removed the sea of debts and the result became much cleaner... , also the problems disappeared and on 5 pairs that still lead now.

I've been watching. That's why I downloaded the DBs from 2008, inclusive. This video and the strategy I'm using, I finally gave it up.

I used your spreadsheet, too. So I don't want to mess with DB, because I've got better results from the chart so far.

On the second place is the System of the North. It has nothing to do with it. It is different.

pako:
koloputniks

erase and don't show what you can't systematise.

What's in it for you?

new-rena:

I did. That's why I downloaded the DBs from 2008 onwards. This video and the strategy associated with it ended up going down the drain.

I used your spreadsheet, too. So I do not want to mess with DB, for I have a better result with the chart.

On the second place is the System of the North. It has nothing to do with it. It is different.

What table?
Reason: