EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 131

strangerr >> :
Well done everyone, 5 points, now give someone your prediction for today: where the price will be in an hour, two, close of the day, here we will see how smart you are.

Do you trade on our forecasts? We do not make any forecasts here, we just share our thoughts. 8)))

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against wave methods. On the contrary, I am all for it. I only object when they say "100% forecast" or "when the forecast "comes true completely" when in fact it does not. I don't like cheating. But the real figures are always interesting to discuss.

heh really palaem))) there should be a bounce to go down)))

gip >> :
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against wave methods. On the contrary, I'm all for it. I only object when they say "100% forecast" or "when the forecast "comes true completely" when in fact it does not. I don't like cheating. But the real figures are always interesting to discuss.

And no one here says that someone's forecast is 100% probable. We can say we are discussing the topic "will it blow up or not and if it does, then where. Everyone decides for himself. As for analysis methods, there are different methods, not only the wave method.

US macroeconomic data

Durable Goods Orders August -2.4%, forecast 0.1%, value for July 5.1%
Durable Goods Orders (excluding transport) August 0.0% vs 0.8%
Durable Goods Orders (excluding defence goods) August -2.4% vs 4.3%

Question to the masters: will the pound still be above 1.6050 ? Because I put on a buy :(

peter888 >> :
Question to the masters: will the pound still be above 1.6050 ? Because I bet on buy :(

Is the DEPO big ? Will the drawdown in 200-400 pips hold out? 8)))

There is a big risk in going in on the Pound now. I am waiting for a jump to 1.58 and then to the upside. Might bounce back up and then to 1.58 or lower.

Krotu >> :

Is the DEPO large ? Can a 200-400 pips drawdown be tolerated ? 8)))

I think it will hold. I'm down 100 pips. And funds are only 3% less. Level: 5900%.

Krotu >> :
Going in on the Pound now is a big risk. I am waiting for a jump to 1.58 and only then to the upside. Could bounce up in the nalaal and then to 1.58 or lower.

See link

http://profitlt.ru/analytics/forex/

25.09.2009 13:44:22 BY FOCUS: Pound has become a pawn sacrificed by King -2, by Gary Strayed

"...In the dollar pairing, a break of support at $1.6110, according to Commerzbank analyst Karen Jones, will target the pound first at $1.5690 and then $1.5270."

Reason: