AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 89

ruslanchik >> :

i think we must be talking about different terminals. i use MT4 where the quotes history is in the format eurusd1.hst .hst and not .dat

So I'm saying, to save on downloading time, use quotes from Metakvot. I just go to "Service | Quotes Archive" and download them. And then I look in <MT4 Catalog>\history\downloads\EURUSD, all quotations are in *.dat format.

P.S. Ruslan, can you reset the optimization report? Maybe it's all about the total number of trades.

Mathemat >> :

I remember, I remember (my post at 19:49).

But I beat you there too :) No, I really didn't do it on purpose, Peter.

)) OK. But we still haven't heard back. Or am I slowing down again?

Svinozavr >> :

You tell me this - how many deals did you get?

===

Alexei, do you remember when I had this case too?

Sorry, I restarted the terminal. I'll re-test everything as per the condition.

morning 11 h..... began to have doubts, reinstalled the Windows, installed OGOMOR, and plus on top of 3 service package, the results are not comforting. Video could not capture because the time tester suddenly jumped to 3.49.23.sec. and the total time without capturing video was 19 min. 37 sec.

for quotes: I downloaded quotes the way you advised before: I stood on a minute chart and held PAGE UP, I had to wait 4 hours

but the amount of quotes according to your method still has a history of 144 meg ("since early 1999 all *.dat on jews weighs about 13 meg". - I got 11.6 megs)

ok reinstall the system to a regular one (without packs), see what happens (i think the result will be confirmed)

i will re-install my system without any packages and see how it works (i think i can verify the results).

Files:
lfpvehhilriz.rar  780 kb

These are now quite predictable results. And there are no errors: all tester runs are unprofitable - hence they don't show up in the table or on the graph.

Docent >> :

These are now quite predictable results. And there are no errors: all tester runs are unprofitable - that's why they don't show up in the table or on the graph.

Before that the tests were also without results - probably the speed is affected by the packs (such gaps in time)

It's just that now the story is correct without any holes. And the fact that EA was losing before is normal, the EA is known to be losing.

But the speed is already clear, all "miracles" of super-speed are explained by wrong history or settings.

Docent писал(а) >>

It's just that now the story is correct without any holes. And the fact that EA was losing before is normal, the EA is known to be losing.

But the speed is already clear, all the "miracles" of super-speed are explained by wrong history or settings.

I have not got an answer from ruslanchik. Have to wait until ban will be removed.

Vinin >> :

Too bad ruslanchik can't answer. Have to wait for the ban to be lifted.

>> oops...

What's he in for?

kombat писал(а) >>

oops...

What was that for?

Shouldn't have suggested the decompiler.

Reason: