FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 293

forte928:
to 1.18...

Well, globally I see it down to 1,171 +-

I take it we're talking about today's current decline?

but that's a nice way to get everyone out of the day's shadows.....

the americans may drop to 215 before the end of the session today...

rigc:

Well, globally I see it down to 1,171 +-

I take it we're talking about today's current drop?

but that's a nice way to get everyone out with the daily shadows.....

No, not yet 1.18... then a bounce to the correction... From there it may go to 1.17...

forte928:
No, not yet 1.18... then a bounce to the correction and from there it will go to 1.17...
I may not do it this year, that's why I don't really care)))) I'm an intraday player, sometimes it just hangs up, like now I'm sitting here and so....

rigc:
Come on)))) this is life, and take losses through the lens of learning)))
You're probably sitting on a sale ? :)

forte928:
to 1.18.
1.08 - 1.1

maladroit:
You're probably on the sell side ? :)

intraday I sell and buy, today the selves are in profit...

and globally i have a lot of sell orders down in case of a fall outside my presence at the computer

Me too, a lot, and rightly so!!!

Ishim:
1.08 - 1.1

it's coming but it's a long way off.... the crisis is in full swing and europe will be so fucked up))))

that's where parity will be talked about and the crowd will be fooled by it))))

rigc:

it's coming but it's a long way off.... the crisis is in full swing and europe will be so fucked up))))

that's where parity will be talked about and the crowd will be fooled into it))))

i don't know how long... - will be in a hurry (the price is undervalued by 10 kopecks) - the losses are sustained (MISHEK cannot drain)

Ishim:
I don't know how much... - they will rush (the price is underpriced by 10 kopecks) - they're losing (they can't get rid of them)

you're gonna sell us out)))) we're gonna get screwed if we do))))

what's up with you? i'm about to put mine in the black and close the fuck out.... i'll be on my own.

Reason: